April: Stalling.

Lucia managed to keep the confrontation with Jack and Felix at bay, at least for another month or so. She keeps him busy with the bros, work, play and her love. Alright, that was cheesy. The bros want them together more than ever! Although Lucia did upset those girl-bros out there but it didn’t matter.

“Whaaaat?” Lucia said as she peeks over to Felix, trying to see what he’s hiding behind his back.

“Nah! Nah!! Nu-uh!” Felix says as he turns away from her.

She huffed and pouted her lips, crossing her arms as she did so. She triesto make a lunge for it, but Felix only dodged and she was left looking at his smiling face yet again.

“Alright, you got me. I’m not interested.” She said as she walks away. A little reverse psychology never hurts.

“Wait, not even a little bit?” he asked, a little curiosity in his voice.

“I was…. But not anymore.” She was stifling her laughter in this part.

There was silence and Lucia doubted that that even worked. She turned around, only to find Felix getting closer to her, smiling that creepy smile he always gives to his bros. He was getting very close. Probably to make her more curious again about the surprise object.

“OHH, FINE! Don’t tell me.” She said as she gives up.

“Hmm… I could… If you’d make me.” Felix said as he smirked.

“Alright, you asked for it.”

With that, she pushed him to the nearby couch, almost revealing the hidden object. Felix wouldn’t give it away so easy. He wanted to make her work for it, perhaps. His hands were free of the object as he squeezes the thing behind him. Well, one thing’s for sure: It isn’t fragile.

Lucia sat on his lap, securing him in place. She immediately leaned in and made contact. She wrapped her arms around his neck, finding a better sitting position while his hands were busy lounging on her waist. She could feel a playful tug on the waistband of her pants. Her hands grip a bunch of his hair as their tongues met in frivolity.

His hand seem to meander around her back and managed to find its way under her shirt. His hand on her back makes her shiver and she arches more into him. He leaned towards her to close the gap between them and that’s when she saw the opportunity to snag the object behind him.

Felix was in the action of kissing her neck when she emitted a loud ‘victory shout’, which made him look up. Seeing that he has lost the object he has guarding, he lets her take her prize.

It was an aviator hat. Wait, an aviator hat with bunny ears? Wait… WAIT…

“Oh, my God… Is this…?” she exclaimed as she finally realizes what it is.

“Yep.” Felix said, not really sure what she meant but he can tell from her amazement that she knows it by heart.

“FIONNA’S HAT!” she squealed in delight as she kisses Felix one quick time on the lips before she got up from him and put it on herself. “BRO!! Where did you find this?!”

“The bros, man…. The bros.”

“I’m, like, OH, MY GLOB. I have to friggin’ thank them!!” she rushed out of the room to start up the computer. “I have to use your account, right? It IS Friday today.”

“Uh, yeah! Sure!... Start it up! I’ll get my own hat too!” Felix said from the other room. Lucia peeked over to really check what she heard.

“You have one too?!”

“Also from the bros….”

“…. I love the bro army.”

A few seconds passed of the loading screen and the Youtube page finally loaded up.