March: The Reunion.

Two weeks in a relationship, and counting! It was 10:00 in the morning and they both were awakened by the sound of the doorbell ringing. Felix got up to answer the door as his roommate was still fazed on getting up from bed. Soon, Felix came back from the door as he handed mail to her while rubbing his eye.

“What’s this?” Lucia asked, yawning as the squints at the envelopes.

“Oh, yeah.. Almost forgot… We can get fanmail… And yeah…” Felix replied.

“Ahhhhh!! Dude! What time is it?” she asked, putting the mail down, not even reading what’s inside.

“Uh… 10:13 am… Why?”

“Oh, fudge!” she literally went out of her covers.

“Lucia, what’s wrong?”

Its not that she didn’t trust Felix, its just that maybe he’ll suspect something. But she knew it was just a meeting with the twins.

“I… I remembered I have to go somewhere…” she said as she looked in his eyes, sensing worry by the way he looks at her.

“Can I come?” he asked. The very question she had feared to come out from her boyfriend.

“Um… I…” she manages to say as she thinks about it.

Felix then puts his hand on top of Lucia’s and pulls it closer to him. He pulled her in to an unexpected kiss. It was heart warming. Her face –particularly her lips—was burning from the sensation. He breaks away, his hand brushing the hair behind Lucia.

“Its OK… You can trust me.”

With a look like that, she could melt at any second. He finally broke her and she told the truth.

“I’m going to the twins… Something’s up with Jack, as his brother says…” she finally blurted out, looking away from his face as she did so. Shame is a hurtful thing, indeed. But she couldn’t bring herself to lie to Felix. At least, not yet.

“Alright… I guess the twins only asked for you, so…” he said as his raises his hands in surrender and lets Lucia through. Her face lit up as he answered back positively. She gave him one quick peck on the cheek before rushing to the bathroom to change.

Their decision was 11:00 in the morning. It might be pretty weird for her to do this but, she wanted to look her best. She wore a black shirt that went horizontal on her collarbone, so it was a bit breezy for her. She then wore regular, old jeans and as for her shoes, she used boots. Now that she noticed it, she was all black…. To think she’s going out like that in the morning. Nevertheless, she looked cool.

She went out of the bathroom, combing her hair as she did so, until she bumped into Felix, making her drop her comb she was holding.

“Whoa, girl…. You look hawt!!” He says as he looks at her from head to toe. She giggled as Felix has his eyes widened to the max, grinning. “Wooot!! I’m burning!!”

“Oh, I guess once you suit up, you’re hot too….” She said as she pokes his cheek as she passes by him. Felix chuckled and gave Lucia’s butt a pinch, making her shriek. Despite from all the business with Felix, she liked the playful banter.

“You got your phone?” he asked as Lucia was about to turn the doorknob.

“Yes.”

“You know this adress, right?”

“Yes…”

“You can always call the cops when---“

“Alright! Haha… Jeez..” she gigled as she finally closed the door on him.