January: Arrived in Sweden.

Lucia awoke with Jack poking her cheek "Wakey-wakey, Ms. Gamer... We're landing..."

She grunted and looked away from him, putting a snooze to his alarm. "Mmmmmf..... Five more minutes...."

She then heard a whistling sound right beside her left ear. The tone of the whistle is descending lower and lower until the sound got to a badly recreated crash effect, totally startling her, causing her to sit up straight with her hair disheveled and all that. "Jack! You weenie!!"

The twins and their friend just laughed at her predicament, causing her to pout her lips. "I always knew you were a scared-y cat..." Finn butted in.

"Hey! Am not! It's a... reflex..." she murmured back.

"Hey, don't feel bad.... Everyone's got their issues..." Jack said, giving his brother a matter-of-factly look. "Which reminds me... What part of Sweden you gonna live in, huh?"

"Well, let's see... Pewdie lives in.... Gothenburg." she manages to recall, hoping her newfound friends have the same destination.

"Ohhh.... Ouch, dood... We're in Stockholm...."

"Well... you can always come and visit!" she decided to give an opinion.

"Whoa, are you sure Pewdie'll be alright if we barge in like that?"

"Pfffft, his home in gonna be sort of my home soon, so.... He's gotta deal with it... Besides, its not barging in if someone expects you..." she nudges his ribs playfully.

"Haha... That seems planned out pretty well, I say... Well said."

"Yep! And here's my number if you feel like you wanna taste some Adventure Action with the Regular Queen!!" Lucia says as she gives him a slip of paper with her number on it. She can feel a smile crawl up onto the twins' faces as Jack got her number.And with that, the plane came to a complete stop and they made sure that Lucia, Jack, Finn and Alfie didn't get separated until at the exit of the hallway. All remained silent at that time.

"Well, I pretty much hate goodbyes, so--" Jack said as he rubs the back of his neck nervously but Lucia stopped him by raising her right hand and curling it into a fist.

"Put her there, dood..." she said, trying to crack a smile. "This isn't goodbye... You're still gonna visit me, right?"

He didn't answer but smiled and connected both their fists together, Soon Finn and Alfie joined in on the Brofist and was parted shortly after.

'It was nice meeting a couple of friends along the way.' she thought.

She carried her suitcase and stroller outside to look at the clock, the figure of Jack and the other two have vanished in the opposite direction. It was 1:10 AM. Pewdie should be here by now.

She saw a sign with her name printed in capital letters but the one holding was busy with something behind him. But she cam assume that dirty blonde hair was creeping out of the sign. Lucia came closer to the man until she gently pushes the sign lower to see who her escort will be. "Fan, den dumma nyckeln!" she heard him say as he searches for something in his back pocket while his free hand desperately keeps the sign to its height.

"AHA! My keys!!" he exclaimed but he finally notices Lucia and coughs.

"Um, excuse me? I believe you're looking for... Oh..." she started as her eyes adjusted to the dark of the early morning, revealing her so-called prize partner looking at her intently.

"RrrrrrrrrregularTimer, right??" he smiled as he says Lucia's username with one of his famous accents. "Or should I call you Lucia?"

"Whatevs you like, Pewds." she smiled back, following him as he takes Lucia's bags gently and escorts her.

"RegularTimer's kinda of a mouthful and I just can't imagine calling you Reg (Redge) or Time or whatever.... Lucia's a pretty beautiful name, though..." he said, making Lucia laugh with how he tries to figure out what to call her. He places her luggage into the trunk of his parked car not far from where they were before.

"Or you still think Lucia's a mouthful, then try Lu for short then..." Lucia remarked as she called shotgun and sat beside Pewdie in the passenger seat.

"Haha, I might... But it might sound like, 'Hey, I think I'm gonna have to use the loo!', or something" Pewdie replied, giving her the sense that her shortened nickname is actually one of the names for a toilet. He started the engine but before he could shilf it into drive, he manages to add, "Oh, and by the way, call me Felix."