January: Privacy Is Just The Beginning.

"There! That's the last one of my bags!" Lucia said as she stretched out her arms to remove exhaustion. Felix was in the midst of opening one pouch of her bag and he noticed lacy cloth and immediately knew what it is.

"Oh, uh... Your.... Thingies... Um, where do you want me to put th--" he said nervously that he happened to come across her private stuff.

"Agh! Hahaha!.... I'll... take care of that..." she replied as she immediately grabs the bag from him, preventing him from further access. "Whew!... OK... Um, can I take a shower? I think 18 hours took a LOT out of me..."

"Yeah, I noticed..." he whispered.

"What?"

"I mean, sure!... The bathroom's right there!"

She smiled and went into the bathroom with her clothes in her arms. She placed her clothes on an isolated area and got started. Few minutes later, she was already in the shower, warm water seem to calm her body down and she couldn't help but only stay in the water longer for fear of making the sensation go away. Then a knock came on the door as she started lathering her hair with shampoo.

"Um, Lucia?.... I'm not sure about this but... Is there a towel in there?" Felix's voice can be heard from outside the bathroom.

"Towel?" she pushed the shower curtains aside to look at the towel rod to be... empty. "Oh, shoot."

"Well, is there?"

"Umm... No...?" she said, biting her lip as wet bubbles drip down her marker-written neck.

"Oh, uh... Alright, I'll give you some, then..." then footsteps were heard until they faded away. The only thing she can hear is the sound of the water splashing against her skin as she waited for Felix to deliver her towel. He came in few seconds later, his shadow visible from the door and she can tell that he has it alright.

"So, uh... Here it is..."

Lucia closed the shower and slowly stepped out of the tub and into the dry, fuzzy mat until she made sure that the soles of her feet are dry enough for walking. She opens the door for only a crack and saw Felix looking away and holding a towel in front of her. She smiled and took the red towel from him and quietly closed the door once again. As soon as Lucia got the towel from him, he looked back, her silhouette behind the door is also visible, making him red for a bit. The moist from the hot shower made it easier for him to see her physique. Her shadow is slim and curvy, he can only imagine the features behind the shadow.

"Um, thanks, Pewdie..." she said as she started walking towards the tub once again and hung the towel over the rod.

"No problem..." he manages to say, like he's been speechless for a while. She soon finished showering and put on her clothes and got out lickety-split! She found Felix taking some random quizzes in the net. "Hey!... Already having fun without me?" she said as she rubs the towel against her hair as she walked towards him. It took him few moments to catch up with what she said, maybe he was still too 'paralyzed' about the quick peek thingy.

"You took too long..." he replied, turning around to look at her reaction.

"Too long? Why, I ought to... Oh, well... what are you taking anyway?" she said as she shrugged it off.

"Just some random stuff like "What Character in Amnesia Are You?" and stuff like that...."

Then suddenly Lucia's phone vibrated, signaling her that she got a message. And unknown number she had never seen before was the first thing she sees. She opened the message anyway for having known that her friends change their phones almost every 5 months or so. Sigh, rich people.

'Dooooood.... Remember me? Haha, probably not.. But let me refresh your memory. Whatever you're doing now, I'm sure you're probably near a computer or so... Search for JacksGap in Youtube. That's all there is to it.'

End of Message.

"Who was it?" Felix said as she notices that she hasn't been saying anything ever since she read that message. Her eyebrows narrowed until she just shrugged her shoulders.

"I'll do it anyway... Hey, I need you to search JacksGap in Youtube for me, please....." she said, leaning down to Felix's level with the monitor. Felix did as he was told and icons of the... TWINS are the results. Almost 1,000,000 views to every video!.... Not bad.... "Hey! Those are the two doods that wrote on my neck!!" she screamed as she pointed at them furiously.

"Whoa... You know these guys?"

"Yeah!... I met them on the way here at the plane... I never knew they were Youtubers too..." she then opened her phone back again to type in a message that will spoil the Twins' introduction.

‘Touche, my doods… You have surprised me and my partner… Well.. Maybe just me. Anyways, why didn’t you tell me about this?’ she somehow giggled in the process of typing the text before sending it.

“Ohhh, they look gorgeous! HAHAHA!!” Felix said as he nudges her playfully by the ribs.

“Hey! They’re… friends…”

“Oh, well… HEY!... I got Stephano!! Hee-ha-ha-haaawww!!” he exclaimed.

“Hmm… blah, blah, blah.. What? Has a good sense of direction?! Haha, clearly inaccurate!” she read as she pointed to Felix’s result. Then her phone vibrated once more and she immediately opened it to see what they responded.

‘Well, I—we wanted to surprise you… And well, we won’t be able to go to Gothenburg not until next month or so…. Sorry, dood…. But we’ll keep in touch, right? Save my number, bye ;-)’

She rolled her eyes and closed her phone once more. She continued drying her hair with the towel and let Felix take some more quizzes. “Dood…. Now what?” she said, her hair covering her face completely.

“Hey, how bout some early… Breakfast then…” he replied with a smile.

“You’re right… haven’t had dinner yet that time at the flight… Must’ve overslept through the dinner part…. Not to mention the Brits might have eaten my share of the food or something….” She murmured to herself.

“Well…. Iiiiii’ve got…. Beans, eggs, corned beef and stuff…” he checked the cabinets and waited for her reaction.

“Anything will do, bro…. I’m not that picky (much)…” she replied as she walks next to him, hoping to offer him any bit of service.

“What do you say about eggs and stuff then?”

“Sure! I’ll help! Scarmbled or sunny-side up?” she says as she opens a random cabinet to get out a bowl if in case, scrambled eggs.

“I kinda like scrambled for today…”

Soon, they’ve all got the egg all whipped and ready and the pan, hot and ready to get fried on. She stirred the eggs in the bowl once more and finally poured them on the pan. It’s sizzle was music to the morning’s hour and Felix wasted no time in grabbing the spatula and tried his best to flip it at the right time and… angle. Lucia smiled at his efforts and places a hand on his shoulder.

“Here, let me…”

Sure enough, he did and she immediately flipped it with ease and revealed a beautifully cooked side still in a perfect circle. And she did the same with the other side one she now wrapped it in a form of a burrito and stuff.

“Isn’t there anything you can’t do?” he says, totally impressed.

“Well, years of living alone somehow did me good…”

There was silence for a while and she looked at Felix. There was sadness in his eyes since his gaze was no longer at her but down at the floor. She placed the egg on the table and looked over at Felix, trying to snap him out of it.

“Hey…. Earth-to-Pewdie?”

“Living alone… isn’t gonna help you at all….” He replies, sighing.

“…. I know… But I’m living with you now, remember?… And everything’s gonna change… I promise…. I will be the BEST roommate you’ll ever have!”

He smiles and pulls her a chair for her to sit on and finally start eating.