January: Roommates? Agreed.

"So, uh..... This is it...." Felix said as he opened his apartment door for Lucia to come in first. His apartment room is way better and far more bigger than hers in comparison. "It's not much but..." he trails off as he rubs the back of his neck.

"What are you talking about, it's PERFECT!" she said as she enters his quarters, her jaw dropped and eyes sparkling. "It's far better than I imagined!"

Felix looked at her, a sense of ridicule in his eyes. But still, at least his partner isn't so choosy about her environment. He leads her to another room with a simple bed and other necessities needed in a bedroom. She placed her belongings down the bed but doesn't unpack yet. Something bothers her. She comes out of the bedroom, looking to see Pewdie sitting on the couch, satisfied to see that his roommate's happy. But it doesn't last for long as she notices that there are no more doors except for the bathroom, closet and the kitchen...

"Wait... Where are YOU gonna sleep?" she asked, her happiness was wiped away from her face completely. As an answer, Felix makes himself comfortable on the couch.

"Aw, man... Nah, its OK, I can sleep on the couch..." she says as she bites her bottom lip in guilt for having to sleep in Felix's bedroom on the first day.

"No!" he replies both playfully and demandingly, pretending like he loves the couch more than his bed by maximazing the use of the vacant space of the couch, gripping pillows for life.

"But--"

"Na-ah-ah!.... My house, my rules... Now... It would give me great pleasure... if my dear guest sleep peacefully this day..." Pewdie said, grinning. Lucia found it hard contradicting to the man's order and shrugged her shoulders and takes a seat on one of the single-seated couches beside him.

"Very well, no use arguing with the King of Gaming or of this room... SO!.... What do we do now?" she started as she brushed her wavy black hair with her hand.

"Hmm..... Hey! How bout I introduce you to my bros?!" he announced. Lucia nodded excitedly at the suggestion and claps her hands. "Alright.... we can't have a 'grand' entrance without scripted acts! So here's what we're gonna do..."

Few minutes passed and they were both ready for their scheduled approach. Pewdie already has his PC on and Lucia watched from behind a wall to wait for Pewdie's signal to come on.

"Hee-ha-ha-how's it going, bros... My name is... PEWWWWWWWDIEPIE!!!.... And welcome to another episode of.... Fridays with Pewdiepie!!!" he said as he had his arms in the air and started moving side to side. "Now, you may have noticed I have an empty chair that's right beside me..." Then a pug unexpectedly hops on the presented chair.

"This chair's for-- UGH! MAYA!.... Maya, no! You won't have your turn to sit on Mr. Chair!!" Felix shouted as he placed the dog down and patted the seat for any extra dirt the dog left.

"OHHH!!! HOW ADORABLE!!!!!" Lucia squealed as she cannot hide herself any longer and rushed out of her spot to fangirl over the dog he calls Maya. But before she could even pet the pug, she stopped and looked at Felix who is now looking at her funny. She finally notices that she has broken the sequencing of events that they had talked about a while ago.

"Uhh... Hey." she smiled sheepishly as she stood herself up, walking over to where the empty chair is.

"Well, actually, this seat's for... My new partner,..." Pewdie talked on and waited for her possible answer.

"Oh, uh, right. ReeeeegularTimerrrrr!" Lucia continued, copying the tone and the accent of how Felix says his name exactly.

"And that's right, bros.... She's gonna be with ME until the end of the year!" he says as he gets unusually close to her liking as he puts an arm around her shoulder, but still, she went with the flow. "Yeah, so... expect our first video together tomorrow!"

She couldn't do anything but.... Smile and... Stay pretty. She couldn't think of anything to say but..... "So, uh... what game shall we start on first, dood?".

"Hmmm... let's see here.... I have... Amnesia... Siren: Blood Curse... or would you rather play Lucius with me?" Felix said, totally maintaining eye contact with her.

"Oh, my glob... You have Lucius too?! I... I frickin LUV that game!!" she shrieked.

"THEN LUCIUS IT IS!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!! The marathon of evil multiplied by two starts... Tomorrow!!"

Then after that, a crash was heard behind them, startling them completely. They both looked back at the same time to see Maya running away from the scene, probably startled as they are. A broken vase was knocked over the table in front of the couch Pewdie was supposed to sleep in. "Awww, Maya!" Pewdie groaned as he stands up and tries to catch Maya, probably stopping her to break any more things unintentionally.

Now Lucia is the one left with the recording and tried to do something stupid, try to help Pewdie catch the slippery perpetrator. "We shall continue this terror.... tomorrow...!" she said with an Indian accent. (I... I can't help myself XD I simply idolize Russell Peters :D You should go search him up. He's HI-LA-RIOUS!)

She decides to let the video record longer coz she knows people crave for chaos with two famous Youtubers. She tries to run after Pewdie who's probably in the kitchen, grunting. But then few minutes later, ran out at the same time with Lucia trailing behind his back. Now, everyone has a good view of the action. Pewdie managed to corner the quick bulldog in the living room and Lucia just sealed the opposite direction.

"Ohoohoooo... Haven't played with Maya like this for a while!" he said, panting.

"Wanna catch a dog? Just be gentle, dood..." Lucia remarked as she knelt down and opened her arms to see if Maya will succumb to her kind call.

But to her surprise, Maya just runs past her, making Felix laugh so hard, leaving the ignored girl to smile in disbelief with her eyes widened. Soon, Pewdie lets the dog go and walks over the computer to stop the recording with a brofist but stops midway to look at Lucia and gestures for her presence beside him.

"We can't end the video without the special guest..." he said.

"Oh, you..." she replied, pretending to be flattered.

"Haha... Alright... On 3... 1, 2, 3..." with that, they both knew what to do. They curled their hands into a fist and brofisted the camera. Pewdie finally presses the stop button, looking relieved and happy with the outcome of his video log. "We'd make a pretty good team..."

"So far... And on the first day!" she continued his sentence.

"Haha, well... Let's just say they voted me the right girl for a partner/ roommate."

Like before, she couldn't do anything but smile and look pretty.