May: In The Plane pt.2 (Vengeance)

Lucia awoke, still in the plane. She looked over to her left, Felix was still sleeping soundly. He looked calm, serene, adorable. It was dark and almost all of the passengers are snoozing. There was a dim light in front of her seat where the twins sat. She looked over through the gap in between the two seats see Jack still awake.

She sighed, unbuckling her seat belt. She just wants to get this over with. She doesn’t want things be actually be this way. No way in hell is she gonna let Felix live with a grudge against the twins.

“Hey, Jack,” she started, standing up from her seat to hold onto his. “I wanna talk to you.”

“Evening, Lu,” he answered back, the light of his iPad illuminating his face. “Hold on, this stupid bird can’t fly right.”

She smiled, feeling that their friendship was still intact by the tone he was using. As soon as he was done playing, he turned to face her. That face that she would most likely die for when she hadn’t met Felix first.

“What do you like to talk about?”

“Well, first off… I just wanna say sorry, Jack,” she sighed. “For everything.”

“OK… Um, I guess that’s a start.” He said, still a bit unsatisfied.

“Yeah, I’ve been such a witch and.. I just..”

“You did get my brother hurt, so..”

The only thing breaking the silence was the ambient noise of people snoring and the plane engine rumbling. Even Finn, Alec and Laiza seem to enjoy the comfort of the plane.

“What do I have to do for forgiveness, bro???” she asked, biting her bottom lip, shutting her eyes.

“Would another video collaboration with your.. Boyfriend.. Patch things up, then?” Jack suggested, his face slowly becoming a dazzling smile.

She opened her eyes, her heart feeling a little less heavy now. He was willing to forget all the drama. And that made Lucia realize that Jack had a heart of gold. She’s sure that he’ll find someone new in no time. And that girl would be especially lucky.

“Aw, Jack. That’s a great idea,” Lucia grinned. “I’m sure Felix couldn’t resist.”

“Then, it’s official.” Jack replied, looking up to see her face, her hair almost touching his nose. “Hey, heads up.”

With that, Jack pressed the ‘Home’ button and put his iPad into camera mode. Lucia knew where this is going. She smiled her most heart-warming smile and she meant it with all her being. Nothing else was more enlightening than tying up loose ends. And this one tied a whole rope into a very tight knot. CLICK! A memorable moment in time caught in one picture.

Jack took one more look up at Lucia, satisfied with the photo. “Well, better get some rest then.”

“See ya in the morning, dude.” Lucia replied, playfully patting his shoulder, going back to her seat.

Felix didn’t move. He was still caught in deep sleep. But, no, she was not tired at all. She did sleep a little while back and now she has enough energy to probably last the whole day.

“You know what, Jack?” she asked, smiling to herself.

“Hm?” he was surprisingly still awake and ‘available’ to talk to.

“I cannot contain all this… ENERGY. I need to do something.”

“Huh, same.”

Then, a sinister plan hit her. She looked over to Jack’s right, Finn was still sleeping. She tried her best to hold back her laughter as she took out her eyeliner, causing Jack to look at her.