April: Versus Mode.

“You mad, bro?” Jack started as he came inside the room, pushing Felix gently back. (That gesture is never, ever good.)

“That’s my line.” Felix sent back as he pushes him back with more intensity.

“Guys! GUYS! Stop it,  please!” Lucia says as she tries to pull Felix back to her side.

“Lucia, go back inside.” Felix orders.

“Well, I say, let her watch right here.” Jack added, contradicting the situation.

By this time, she just wanted to scream and somehow break them apart from each other. She cares for both of them, but Lucia picks out Felix more. Then again, she can’t do anything to stop the two men from fighting. Or can she?

“Dude, she is MY girlfriend. And you are just a second rate, uh-hm!” Felix says as he tries to put on a gay pose.

“Oh? Throwing some shade on me, twink? Woof!” Jack said, making his own pose. “I have a gay friend and he can kick your butt with his eyes closed.”

Felix sneered at him and charged with a brofist to the face (Haha, get it? Lol)Jack stumbled back, only to get enough momentum to reply back with another brofist to the sender’s stomach. As soon as Felix recovered from the stomach punch, he grabs Jack’s collar and pushes him to the wall, disheveling the pictures on the wall behind him.

Lucia couldn’t do anything but watch as blood slowly oozed from the two fighters. The sight of Jack looking helpless made her eyes tear. Jack then pushes Felix out of a death grip and somehow pins him to the floor, landing another blow to his face.

She was just…. Standing there. She couldn’t help it. It felt like she was rooted to the spot, forced to watch and bear with the pain as restitution for her sins. Just then, someone hugged her. It came just in time for she needed it badly. Looking up, she saw Alfie trying to comfort her. Behind him, the other twin ran inside, trying to tear the two rough-housers apart.

“Finn! What the hell?! Stop it!” shouted the other twin.

Her eyes widened. Finn? How could she not notice it. A feeling of total guilt struck her face. Lucia wouldn’t dare break away from Alfie’s hug. It was all too horrifying. Why was Finn trying to get her back?

Finally, Finn broke away from Felix, wiping a strip of blood from his lips with his hand. Lucia immediately ran to Felix, trying to make him sit up. Felix also had blood on his lips but only more.

“Oh, my God, Felix!... Are you OK?!?:” Lucia shouted. Yes, she knewit would be a pretty stupid thing to say but that was the only sentence she could think of at the moment.

“Finn! What’re you? Crazy?!” Jack says as he talks some sense into his brother.

“Haha… April Fool’s!....” He weakly replied, smiling a bit. “I.. I wanted to bring her back, Jack. For you.”

Overhearing their conversation, Lucia turned to them. Her tears run down her face as she did so. With the door wide open, neighbors came piling up, looking at the live drama. There was one girl who really was a bro of Pewdiepie and she unexpectedly took a shot with her cellphone camera.

Lucia didn’t bother. She stared the twins down, letting them know that they brought enough trouble as it is. She finally stood up, going to the real Jack and whispered to his ear, “I’m sorry, Jack… But… Please leave now.”

Then she looked at Finn. How could he go to such trouble? Nevertheless, he smiled weakly at her. With that, Jack pulled his brother to the door while Alfie tries to shoo the peepers away. They finally left Lucia and Felix at peace.

“Come on. On 3. 1, 2…” Lucia says as she hanged Felix’s arm around her shoulders, lifting him up. He clutched his stomach and limped towards the bed. Lucia laid him down gently, trying not to hurt him. “Dude…. Why did you do that?”

“I had to. You’re mine…” Felix murmured back.

“That was stupid, bro…” She says, tears coming back.

“People do crazy things… when they’re in love.” He says as he touches her face, wiping her tears away. And yes, he quoted Meg from Hercules.

She then realized that single picture the neighbor took from her phone. Pewdiepie and RegularTimer’s jobs are on the line with that file. She has to get it back and delete it whatever measures necessary. She sniffs and kisses Felix on the forehead one more time, wiping his blood on his injuries with a clean cloth.

“I’ll be right back, love.” She says as she head out for the hallway, going straight to their neighbor’s room.

Author’s Note:

Sorry for the REALLY short chapter but… we have school tomorrow -_- And.. I have to type this right away while the idea’s still fresh in my mind. Yeah, I quite forget things. One question before I go, Team Felix? Or Team Jack? Lol. This is turning out like Twilight :P