Goodbye's and Hello's.

It was about 3:30 when she woke up back to reality. She immediately took her shower and finished 20 minutes after. The trip from her apartment to the airport is another 2-hour drive so she calculated that she still has an hour and 10 minutes to spare since the flight is at 7:00. Do the math. She can’t sleep anymore from either excitement or worry.

‘Will I be homesick? What if my plane crashed?! I wonder if my partner’s good-looking…’ she thought. And with that, it hit her. She opened her laptop back again and typed ‘King Of Gaming’ in the search bar.

Three names showed up, Tobuscus, UberHaxorNova, and Pewdiepie.

“OK…. Which one of these lucky winners get to be with the Adventure Master!” she said to herself. She searched the results for the Collaboration with Viral Youtubers contest, but she kept the tab showing the choices for King of Gaming.

Of course, her name, RegularTimer, dominated above all candidates. She scrolled down below to look at the Rules and Regulations, Requirements and finally, the Prize. It was Pewdiepie. She went back to her first tab and clicked the hyperlink that colored his name.

“Oh, my glob….” She exclaimed to herself as she saw pictures of the result. “He’s kinda cute…”. With that, she opened her webcam application once more and clicked the red button to start recording.

“Well, doods…. RegularTimer here…” she said, a hint of sadness in her tone. “Well, this is such a surprise…. I mean….. I just got a call from a Youtube Job Provider, causing the reason of me not continuing the walkthrough yesterday, and well… I’m going away for a year to work with someone…. I’m not telling! Haha… But I bet you probably know since its like, on the front page of Youtube or something now….” She sighed, imagining the faces of her dear doods.

She then looks at the clock, 4:30… Almost time to leave. She looks at the camera, tears formulating in her eyelids. “Well, this account’s gonna be… Um, DORMANT, HA! A word for the vocabulary bank!... Well, no use for the vocabulary back for a while since this is gonna be my last video log on this account… All our video collaboration will be posted on his account… Haha.. better be a part of the Bro Army coz’ my partner’s gonna be Pewdiepie! Yes, THE Pewdiepie!...” After that, awkward silence. She turns away and stops recording.

She manages to contain her tears into a sniffle and logged in to her Youtube account. With every button she presses, the feeling of leaving someone becomes eminent through her heart. And after the video’s posted, she wasted no time in immediately shutting down her laptop and puts it in her suitcase again.

“Mrs. Needlemayer, I’m going now…” she said, ringing the service bell at the small, simple foyer.

“Oh, really? So soon?” she asked as she appeared behind the door behind the counter.

“Oh, come on, Mrs. Needlemayer… Drop the act… I know you wanted to get rid of me ever since I stepped foot in your apartment….” She replied as she gave her the keys with a cheeky smile on her face.

“And yes, FINALLY!... We can sleep in peace… No more screams in the middle of the night with your videogames and such….”

“Alright, alright….. I know what I’m capable of… Here….” With that, she handed her money for this month’s rent before she leaves.

“Oh, well… Can’t say I’m gonna miss you… But… Have a good trip, anyway…” she turned around before I could even say thank you to the first kind words she said to her for the last 5 months.

She sighed and stepped out to the porch. “Whew! Here goes my first step to employment!” she hummed to herself as she called for a taxi. The taxi stopped and let her in. The two-hour drive went well, in other words, awkward. All he asked was where I was going and why. She couldn’t tell him for he was a bit aged and he possibly couldn’t know about Pewdiepie.

“Alright, miss… Here’s your stop….” He said.

“Alright-y, then!” she said as she copied a famous line of a comical detective, Ace Ventura as she handed her money. The driver tips his hat to her in giving the exact amount.

The fresh air did her some good, but it won’t last for she’s gonna be breathing airplane-air for the next 18 hours. She’ll probably sleep it off. She looked at her watch. “Holy Fudgeballs! It’s almost 7!!” she exclaimed as she examind the clock pointing at 6:45.

She practically ran to the entrance door and went on with the other security stuff briskly. “WAIT! WAIT!” she shouted as the lady at the entrance of the plane was about to close the door. She looked at her funny and opened the door for her widely enough again.

“Oh, you just made it!... You’re very lucky.” She said as Lucia gave her the required ticket.

“Yeah, and that’s not all, I’m getting a job!” Lucia said as she already ran inside, not waiting for an answer from the woman.

She settled down and found a seat—not the window seat—where she sat down and sighed. “This, is gonna be a cold, boring flight…” she said as she closed her eyes.

“Hey, there…” she heard a voice beside her, probably British.

“Oh, hey…” she replied as she turned to see a guy roughly about her age or maybe younger, smiling at her.

“What brings you to a plane to Sweden?” he asked.

“Um, a job….”

“Oh, pardon me, but… What kind?”

“…. Do you know a person named Pewdiepie?” she thought about whether or not to tell him but what the heck.

“Whoa… Yeah!... Me and my brother used to watch him every Saturday!... Wait, why? A Stalking Bro, now are you?” he said as he nudges my shoulder.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa…. Actually, I’m gonna be WORKING with him starting this year!...” she said, her arms crossed with her nose in the air with pride.

“Awesome!!!! Are you by chance, RegularTimer? The one who won this year’s contest?!”

She nodded and she can see the happiness in his face. “Wow! The Lucia Rockfort!... I’m…. Jack!” he said as he shook my hand.

“Yo, bro!... How you holding up there? Heard you’re shouting something… What is it?” a similar face greeted from the pair of seats in front of them.

“Wait, you have a twin?” Lucia asked Jack.

“Yeah, I’m Finn! His brother….” The other replica said as he shook Lucia’s hand.

“Gently now, Finn… You’re shaking the hand of this year’s winner of the Collab. With Viral Youtubers!” Jack butted in as he whispered to his brother.

“Awesome…. R-RegularTimer, right? Pretty awesome name….” Finn replied.

“Yeah, thanks… I actually got it from my two favorite cartoon shows… Take a guess…” Lucia said as she broke the handshake. Hoping they would get it since they’re names are clues enough, well, almost.

“Let’s see… AHA!... Adventure Time and Regular Show…” Finn answered, true enough, laughed because of his name and the ‘almost’ similar name of his brother, Jack to Jake the Dog. “Aww, I wish I’d gotten into the backseat with her….”

“Ha! It’s your choice to sit with Alfie!.... And I thought this is just gonna be a cold, boring 18-hour flight!..” Jack snapped back.

“Oi! What’s going on there, you two? I heard my name used in reasoning!” the so-called Alfie said as he joined in. Lucia was now in the middle of a loud crowd, maybe this isn’t gonna be a boring flight after all.