April: Recommendation.

“Rise and shine, doo-doo head~” a voice rang out as Lucia opened her eyes to find light in the room. She slept on the couch, knowing Felix needs the bed more than she does. Lucia was surprised to see Felix standing straight and fixing the curtains with his arms high up. She didn’t hear him flinch or squirm in pain or whatever. Damn, he sure healed fast, she thought.

“You’re up early.” Lucia said as she rubbed her eyes and yawned. In addition, she stretched for her back was all curved up because of that couch. But she knew that she could bear with it. For Felix.

“Yeah, I got a good vibe today, bro! Get up! I wanna go out~!” Here, Felix snatches her blanket away and noticed that she’s still groggy about the sudden wake-up call.

“Out? Where to?”

“Oh, nothing special.. just the Royal National City Park~!”

“OMG, that sounds beautiful.”

“ ‘OMG’ it is, haha.”

“HURRY, TAKE MEH! TAKE MEEEH!!!”

“In pajamies, we gooooh!”

“Oh, Pewdie, you~!”

“Well, it helps to get away from the shitty stress.”

“You’re right, bro. Just keeps piling up.”

“Aww, my wittle manager’s tired?” he said as he sits down beside her, making a baby face as he did so.

“Let’s just dress up and take me away, you monster~” she pushes him away playfully to dress up.

In the bathroom, Lucia could do nothing but stare at her reflection, thinking that ever since she came here, all she brought to Felix was trouble and frigging drama. But, like Felix said, he was willing to forget all things right now and just focus on the fun. Since climate today is hot, sunny and dry, it doesn’t hurt to let some skin out. So, she got out a white tank top and knee-length shorts. Sporty-schmorty, whatever, it’s a park they’re talking about.

She went out to find Felix holding two already-packed bags and was dressed for comfort. Boy, did he look so hot, even if he’s just wearing casual clothes. It was enough to make a non-bro squeal. (You do the imagining XD)

“Good Glob, Pewdie! You make me melt~” Lucia remarked and pretended to faint.

Felix chuckled in return and gave one back to her. It felt a bit heavy. I guess they’re not just gonna stay there for a quick picnic then. “Dude, are we camping tonight?!” she is completely excited.

“Yep!”

“Wait, what about the tent—“

“Already in the car.”

“What? Since when did you--?”

“I was thinking about it when you were away.. And when you were asleep, I took a stand—literally, I had to grab a lamp post before I could really walk—and then just.. load the stuff in the car.”

“Felix, you didn’t have to, you know.”

“ Well, I do it coz’ I love you, bro.”

“…. I love you too.”

It felt like it all just happened yesterday. Like everything was fresh and she was in love with him all over again. Back when her heart was pumping faster even in awkward situations with him. What do they call that? Spark~ Oh, wait, that’s for married people.

“Let’s go, bro~~~”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------