February: Bro-fans' Requests.

It was the month of hearts, romance, chivalry, and today’s exactly the day where its all gonna happen. Happy Valnetine’s Day, everyone! They won’t receive their first payday until next week, or so. Their first videos have gone viral for the past days with them together. People have gone crazy with them– like good crazy. They started drawing fan-art with them together, dubstep mixes, blogs, stories and soon, requests. And you know how people request stuff especially when its Valentine’s Day.

“Hmmm… Whoa, top comment….” Felix said to himself as he checked out his recent ‘Fridays With Pewdiepie and RegularTimer’ video.

“What? What? What is it?” Lucia said as she sits down with him after she went to her room to get something. Felix still sleeps on the couch, mind you and he still insists on it.

She saw the first comment with a lot of thumbs up which made her heart flutter. It said:

‘Thumbs up if you want Pewdie and Regular to kiss on Valentine’s Day :D’.

True enough, from the darkest corner of her heart, she wanted to receive a kiss from her partner and its not for the fame.

“Bro, should we… do it?” Felix says as he snaps his fingers in front of her face as he notices she’d been eyeing the screen for about ten seconds now.

“Oh, uh.. I don’t know, man…” she said, turning away from him, hoping he won’t sense the tone in her voice that she really wants to.

“Hmm… Uhh, sure… I mean, its fine with me but… I dunno about, well.. You..” Felix said as he rubs the back of his neck. She looked back at him to find him still doing that. Oh, you should have seen her melt at the sight of him.

“Uh, sure, yeah, why not, I mean… Its for the bros and the doods… Right?” she said, trying to act all cool.

“Riiiiiiight… Hehehe, not unless you wanna go, eh??” he said jokingly as he wiggles his eyebrows playfully, making her smile.

“Pfffft, yea, r-right…. As if…” she stammered, putting on a disgusted face to counter the ‘joke’.

“So, OK, I’ll set up the app and you shall prepare for the KISS OF YOUR LIFE!! (Mwahahaha…)” he said as he rubs his hand together and ‘playfully’ licks his lips in a… uh… funny (?) manner.

“Yeah, sure… I’ll just go ‘freshen up’…” she said as she stood up, giving Felix a teasing wink as she did so. As soon as she closed the door to her bedroom, she immediately picked a candy from her bag and started eating it. Of course, she has to prepare for her first kiss. She just hopes Felix won’t notice that she actually anticipates this and this could just ruin the friendship, or worse… The partnership. She made sure that the candy is long gone and her breath is minty fresh and went out the door to see Felix crossing his legs, waiting patiently for her to finish.

“What took you so long?” he started as she took her usual seat beside him.

“Aha, you know how girls are doing in their room these days… they’ve got to look their best, sort of… haha…” she lied.

“I know you’re not that kind of girl… The Lucia I know is an awesome person who wouldn’t stand the shade of bright pink and has an unusual liking for fear and horror movies….” He replied, totally making her speechless.

“Let’s just get this over and done with, shall we?” she said as she arched her chair closer to him.

“Do I smell breath mints? Is Ms. Rockfort looking forward to this request? Wow…” Felix said as he finally notices the thought she’s been hiding.

“Nah, must’ve been my toothpaste… I just brushed like… twelve minutes ago… Yeah, that must be it…”

Felix just shrugged it off and before she could even look more presentable, he had already started the greeting.

“How’s it going bros? My name is Pewdiepie! And this is my lovely partner…”

“RegularTimer, peeps!”

“And welcome to another video of… Fridays with Pewdiepie!!”

“And RegularTimer!!!!”

“OK, so I know you bros have been thinking about us starting a relationship and all, but…We’re just friends and all… And we’re just doing this coz’ the top comment in the recent video said so, isn’t that right, Lucia?” he looks at her which she slowly answered with a nod. “After all, it is Valentine’s Day and I’ve got nothing better to do than this so… Pucker up, baby…” he said, a bit of excitement in his tone.

Her heart nearly skipped a beat as he got straight to the point without her even knowing it. It soon felt like time was going too slow for her and she could see Felix closing in. Her eyes seem to flutter close for the first few seconds until she felt something soft on her lips. It was almost like a gentle butterfly landing on her. Her stomach exploded in sparks as he gradually puts more pressure in it and just as she was contemplating whether or not to take it to the next level without his consent, he broke away. It was disappointing, disappointing indeed.

“And there you go, bros… Hope you’re happy… So, why not leave a message down at the comments below, like and favorite and don’t forget to subscribe.. It really means a lot to me and to RegularTimer, here… Byeeeeeeeeee!” he said as he brofisted the camera with Lucia’s fist also met the camera after.

“Now, that wasn’t so bad, now was it…” he said, completely relieved that that was over.

“Yeah…” was the only word she could say, her eyes wide opened since the contact.

“So, no hard feelings or anything?”

“……”

She looked at him, desire was in her eyes. She was unsatisfied with the short kiss that they first had and before Felix could even ask what’s wrong with her again, she quickly linked her lips with his once more. She places her hand on his semi-stubble-covered cheek and she could tell Felix didn’t expect that for he was so tense. She knew in her mind she was gonna regret this. She might as well roll with it.

She was surprised to hear Felix moan in anticipation in between the kiss. Maybe she won’t regret this after all. And before she knew it, she can feel arms wrapping around her waist slowly. She could feel him tug her closer to him, making her sit on his lap, not breaking the kiss at all. She smiled for he just accepted the fact that Lucia actually took the first move on him. And now for the moment of judgment, she pulled away, totally oblivious of Felix’s reaction towards this.

They were both panting with their foreheads touching and their breaths mixing. She didn’t expect how much she was in need of air after that. Her thumb caressed his cheek once more before whispering in his ear, “Happy Valentine’s Day, Mr. Kjellberg…”