January: The First Game.

The first day went out normally…. Just talked about infos and took some really amusing and partly accurate quizzes about the topic they’re experts in. They thought about that they could keep the fun at bay first then have loads of fun on the next day, that way, they’ll crave for more and start going on a videogaming-marathon!

It worked and shizz. The moment the alarm on their clocks rang, they stood up from their assigned beds and walked over to the computer where Lucia set up another chair to accompany Felix to his gameplay.

“G’morning, bro!” she said as she stretched out her arms and scratched her head a bit.

“Mornin’, bro!” he replied as he switched on the PC and started to load Lucius. “Haha, don’t you think we’re starting a bit early?”

“Nahhhhh! Your bros are getting impatient with all the excitement of us working together so.. why not give them what they want?”

“I like your style.”

It wasn’t long before Felix pressed the record button and started the first, very first Video Collaboration.

“How’s it going, bros. My name is Pewdiepie!”

“And my name is RegularTimer!”

“And welcome to our first game together, Lucius…. So, we are gonna be working together for one whole year and I hope you bros are gonna like her and all…” he said as he moved Lucius around his room and grabbed the red and white striped ball from the ground. “Bengt! Bengt, let’s go kill some people…”

‘Bengt: Oh, hi, Pewdie.

Pewdie: Hello, Mr. Bengt. (Bengt is the ball he’s referring to)

Bengt: Beautiful woman you got there, Pewdie…

Pewdie: Why, thank you, Bengt…’

The conversation went on as he guided Lucius through the hallway with the ball still in his hand. She couldn’t help but turn a tad red as he… well… Mr. Bengt referred her as ‘beautiful’. She notices Felix has gotten a bit lost on what to do with Lucius and Mr. Bengt so she remembered her last walkthroughs.

“Hey, which part are you on now?” she asked, making Lucius accidentally drop Mr. Bengt on the staircase.

“Mr. Bengt! Bengt! No!... Oh, well… Uh, I killed the… Uncle Tom? The womaniz—‘nanny-nizer’ hehe..” he replied as he picked up the ball once more.

“Ah, I see… I guess we’re on the same level so NO cheating here, Pewds.” She remarked.

“AWW! Bro! Even just a little bi—“

“Pewdie, no! Haha, this is a walkthrough and your bros-not to mention my doods- will love the element of oblivion in a character…”

“Wow, deep.”

“Told ya I read literature…”

More minutes of playing and walking passed and they finally killed the victim and soon, the video was over. Realizing that only 20 minutes had slipped by, they decided to play some more and later, post the videos, knowing that their fans would love their works.

“How about…. Happy Wheels?” she said as she spun herself around on the office chair.

“Hmmmm…. Iiiiiiii don’t think so… Since you’re kinda new to most of my bros… Why not play the initiation game?” now Felix had a smirk plastered on his face and Lucia knew that she was gonna get it.

“Wait, wait, wait… What initiation game are you talking about? Are you gonna bruise me or something?”

He didn’t answer for she will be knowing the answer soon enough. Felix looks at her for a second before clicking the icon of… DUN DUN DUNNNNN, Slender. She leaned away from the monitor, remebering the bad memories she had with that game until now.

“Oh, no.. NO NO NO NO NO!.... No way I’ll--” she said, crossing her arms and shaking her head.

“Aww, come on, you weenie… Don’t worry, I’ll play it with you…” Felix says as he grabs her hand and guides it to the mouse. She flushed red and hesitantly embraced her fate.

For the first four minutes, she got 3 pages. And what was more than ten minutes of wandering around the dark woods of horror, she came across her 4th and that was when she lets go.

“Alright, I’ve played…. Now, let’s play a different game…” she says.

“Aww come on, you haven’t even seen him yet…”

“Well, 4 is so far my most gotten number of pages and that’s where I draw the line…” she pouted.

“Haha, then why don’t you make new history?”

He grins and backs away in his chair, making a little space in between his legs. She has a ‘what-the-hell’ expression on her face and rolled her eyes. “If you resist, then the more I won’t quit on you, besides, the clock is ticking… Slenderman loves prey who stay still…” he added, pressuring Lucia completely. She sighed in frustration and slowly sat on the space to get the full control of the keyboard and mouse. The spot was very warm and she knew Felix knows it too. He looks from behind her as she moves the light towards the direction she wanted. She can feel his breath on her shoulders and, she couldn’t describe this as awkward… Most likely she could admit that this was… Kinda hot. Good thing the chair was a bit big and it looked like one of those chairs in castles where they’re all wooden and stuff.

“Hey! I’ve found another pa—AAAAAAAAGHHHHH!!!!” she said as she caught sight of her 5th page but to her surprise—and Felix’s--, Slenderman was there to greet them both with a jumpscare. Acting on her reflexes, she turned around and hugged Felix who also screamed as he gripped the armrests on the chair in fear. After the static sound stopped and the game restarted, they were left looking at the screen saying, 4/8 pages collected.

“Gawd, I hate him!...” she screamed.

“Haha, still left with your own 4/8 pages record…” Felix said, laughing nervously as if all his voice is used up in that single scream.

Lucia then realizes that she’s still hugging Felix for the past ten seconds and laughs nervously for a while before she gets up and sits on her own seat. Felix looked a bit empty as she left.

“Now we don’t speak of this ever again.” She said as she fixed her clothes.

“Now, why would you say that?”

“I mean the… Sitting in front of you and the hugging part, OK? Not one word…”

“Oh, really now?” Felix replied as he closed down the Slender game,  revealing the record sign on to her surprise.

“Oh, no, you don’t…” she threateningly says as she makes a furious face.

“Na-ah-ah… P-P-P-Partners… Right?”

She glared at him and tried to make a lunge for the mouse to stop recording and possibly delete the recorded video of them playing. But Felix knew what was coming to him and moved the mouse out of her reach. She huffed and surrendered, knowing the media will love this for entertainment. She lets the video get posted anyway.