March: Overtime.

‘Bro,  Lu, here…. Gonna be coming home a bit late… I’m going to do a collab. with the twins.’ Lucia texted on the keys of her phone, sending it to Felix.

“So! What’s this gonna be all about, then?” Lucia asked as she locks her phone and puts it in her backpocket.

Finn paid no attention to her as he finishes opening up his recording application and starts recording before anyone could answer. She widens her eyes as the seconds started counting up beside the ‘record’ sign.

“Hi! I’m Jack Harries!”

“Finn Harries!”

“Alfie Deyes!”

“……..”

“Psst, you’re up.” Alfie says as he tries to whisper towards her direction.

“Oh, uh… Lucia Rockfort!” she finally exclaimed. She didn’t know if she’ll actually say her username or her real name since the twins said their own names instead of Jacksgap so she’ll just have to follow the leader.

“Alright! As you all know, Lucia is better off known as RegularTimer.” Jack said as he introduced her to the ‘imaginary audience’. She could feel Alfie pointing to her behind her back, trying to make his presence known for many people are already crowding up the camera.

“And Lucia Rockfort is an American.” Finn added as he smiles to the camera. Lucia couldn’t help but smile as he referred her as something so common yet so foreign to them.

“Lucia, talk about what you do. What’s your channel?” Jack started as he looks at her.

“Um.. I make videos… For the gamers… For my bros. Um, I’m making a video every week, with Pewdiepie for the rest of the year… And… we just play for your jumpscare entertainment…” she answered as in a matter-of-factly.

“That would make sense.” Jack commented.

“Sounds pretty cool.” Finn remarked.

“I think its awesome.” Alfie added.

“You should check it out.” Jack stated. “So, we met Lucia on a plane to Sweden and since she’s a very famous Youtuber, we can’t miss doing a collaboration with her… And since she’s here with us… We would teach her some of our British accents..”

Lucia gave exchanged looks to all of them, shocked. Sure, she has learned a lot from Harry Potter and stuff (Most from Hermione Granger) but she never actually thought that THAT accent, really IS the British accent.

“So the three of us have listed down seven words that we think Lucia won’t know...” Finn said as he raises his iPad for all people watching the screen to see. “And that she has to say it with a British accent….”

“I might know some…” Lucia blurted out as she smirks at them. The twins now gave their exchanged looks at each other, giving an expression that says: ‘Oh, yeah?’ “I mean, 9gag and their new Internet words, right?”

“Oh! Sorted!” Jack said, probably the same meaning as ‘awesome’.

“Let’s do this?” Finn asked.

“Yes!” she grinned.

“Alright—“ Jack was about to approve when Lucia interrupted.

“My tongue is ready.”

“Boop.” Finn made a machine sound.

“Mmm.” Jack said as he looks at her, his eyes widened as he got a different idea of what she said. “Now this is probably my favorite word…”