FOREWORD

Dedication

To all fictional characters who become part of my reality.

Author's Note

To my beloved readers,

This is yet another story I will share with you. As I say in every poems, and stories I make, I make them with all my heart and soul. As I also say, I tend to mix bits of me in every recipe of my characters in every story I make so you'll find "me" in most of them even in the minor ones.

The idea of creating this story is that I am a fan girl as most of you. I experience lots of things you might have experienced, whether you're a fan girl or fan boy. This book is transformable, I mean if you are a fan girl, read it as it is, if not, you can change the characters into whatever gender you want them to be just to make it easier for you to relate yourselves.

Back to the story, the title may spoil you already. This is a story of a girl with her fictional boyfriend whom she created in her book. One day... ta-da he is alive, as in literally alive. Can she simply be crazy and can it be just a total madness? Find out.

I know you're excited (I hope) and you want to read the story. I won't make this foreword long. I will leave it with you. Read the most out of it. And I will remind my beloved readers:

Read it with all your heart because I wrote it with all of mine.

With Much Love,

Stella

-March 15 2014-

PS: I'd love it when you'll join me all through it all until the final chapter, even after that. Feel free to vote and comment anything about it. I'll answer questions, critics, suggestions, and, if there are, compliments. :)