Forest

"Food Mila!" Yelled the odd legged owner pouring food into our bowls as always. Me and Bella lived together and I'm a male by the way. I sniffed the food then walked outside seeing Bella on the fence as always.

"The Home clan hard, huh Bella?" I smirked jumping up next to her. She hated it too but never said so. I just knew she did.

"Yea,but were forced unless Leaf clan want us to join I'll say no" she sighed looking at the Collar tattoo on our paws.

"Why not join?" I asked questionly I knew its against code but....who cares about that much? Bella never disobeyed the code I knew that for sure but I didn't really care. She then jumped down swiping her tail at me. I knew then what to do. I jumped down and ran beside her then jumped on trees to trees letting whatever swipe our faces.
Knowing her she's sassy.

"Well didnt have to say anything for you to agree." She snapped stilling jumping but looking. I shrugged in mid-air landing on a branch.

"Well I wanted to too." I purred before jumping some more branches. Surprisely we weren't attacked at all or seen.
Or thought. My ears perked hearing leaves crush under us. "B-!" Just before saying anything a cat kicked me back.
I landed on my front paws before falling on my back paws. "What do you want!?" I hissed hoping to get away with it or not get forced to say what were doing. I took a good look at him. A rema I thought. They were skilled fighters and finished training.

"Can I see your paws?" He asked having a hissing voice. "Right" Bella mewed lifting up her paw to see a collar symbol. I did the same. "You may continue but can I ask what or were you going?" I sighed knowing I had to do the lieing here.

"Were travelers and just roaming the place for our mission, Leader said some cats spotted a rouge here so were searching the scent." I said trying my hardest to act like a Rema or a travler. "Same with her she's with me." He nodded then jumped into darkness. Me and Bella looked at each other nodded then jumped more trees before reaching the border of Home Pack. Bella jumped out of the leaves then back on the branch.

"No Cat to be seen! Oooh can't wait to go past the border of our pack!" She jumped on the ground along with me
"Wait.....what if the owner tells of our disappearance?" She said nervously.

"Wait I'll do that talent I've working on." I mewed proudly. I did a paw sigh with both front paws trying to stay up closeing my eyes.

"No! That " Talent" takes to much energy possibility killing you....!" She mewed nervously again. I went back on all fours looking at her grumpy. I swiped my paws in the air. "I wanted to try ittttt!!!!" I yowled then falling on my back...again.Then I thought she likes me so much to say what that and protect....? I then looked down at my stomach ears down. Nope.

"Stupid nuckle head Mila!" She laughed. She helped me up and we crossed the border together.

"We are so dumb." She mumbled

Welp I for once noticed how VERY SHORT DIS WAS. Thanks mind! But anyway maybe this weird series could become good? Yes? Probs not tho