Chapter One

*****AUTHORS NOTE*****

Hey this is my first attempt at writing a story so PLS read and let me know wht you think. Im open to all advice and comments (pls dont be rude). Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy!!!!

*****CHAPTER ONE*****

When I finally got out of bed that day, all I could think of doing was taking a shower and getting some fresh air. I walked sleepily towards the bathroom and grabbed a towel from thee linen closet on my way. I turned the water on and undressed as it began to heat up. I got in and turned the water up even hotter, only a scorching hot shower was going to fully wake me up this morning. It felt soooo good and thankfully, it had a seductive way of coaxing the sleep out of my body and bringing me back to reality. Slowly, my dreams were washed away and the cold air rushed in as I shut the water off and opened the curtain. As I stepped out of the shower, I thought over the long night I'd had. You would think I'm talking about a night of partying and hanging out with friends or something but no, I stayed up until almost five this morning getting lost in story after story. I know, what a nerd, but whatever reality sucks and sometimes reading just does that to me.

Who am I kidding; a good story ALWAYS does that to me. I loathed having to return to my plain old reality with its everyday human problems.

But anyways. . .

I needed to hurry up and get dressed before Riley got off work. She would be ticked if she had to wait for me since I knew what time she was coming to pick me up. My first day of Spring Break and I was in no rush to do anything special. Or anything at all really, but I'd promised myself that this break would be different. It needed to be. I am a twenty-one year old senior in college and I have no social life. I don't really go out; I don't even go shopping that often. All I do is go to school and go to work. How boring is that? I need some kind of fun in my life. It is times. I never do anything and it seems that over the years I've just become more and more introverted, no matter how hard I try.

Who knew that after this break my boring reality would change to something I've always wanted it to be. . .