fifty two

*In my head I see Y/N and Normani as Ghost and Tasha, minus the drugs and killing*

Y/N POV

I am engaged and I love it. It took a while but it was totally worth wait. Both of our families were excited about the big news but no one was more excited than Sergio. Our son started doing backflips when he found out that Normani and I were getting married. So Normani and I have talked and we've decided to get married in December. We've already found an amazing planner and she's gonna be a always put together a beautiful wedding by then.

So Dinah is gonna be Normani's maid of honor, totally saw that coming. Lauren, Yasmine, Ally, Zendaya, and Normani's two sisters are gonna be bridesmaids.

Nico, Masi, Trevor, Troy, Shawn, and Dalton will be my groomsmen. I haven't told anyone who my best man is gonna be but its gonna a surprise to everyone including my possible best man.

Skylar is gonna be the flower girl, I don't know how I got her to agree to it but she's gonna do it. But Kendall and Sergio will be my ring bearers.

Tonight is the grand opening for my club and I couldn't be more excited about that. I have to go out and take care of a few things to get ready for tonight. Normani is excited too but I'm excited to see what she's gonna wear.

Normani's downstairs having brunch with the 2 Live Crew, I'm getting dressed because I'm about to go to the barbershop to get my hair cut.

I went downstairs to the living room and Normani was just cracking up with her homegirls.

"Alright mama, I am off to the barbershop. I will see you later." I said.

Normani kissed me on the cheek and Zendaya was the first one to say something. "Y'all are nasty." She said.

"Can y'all please find her bitter single ass a woman please?" I asked.

"We've tried, every girl we hook Z up with isn't up to her standards." Lauren said.

"I'm trying to get with Dinah but she keeps shooting me down." Zendaya said.

"I am not trying to be in a relationship Zendaya." Dinah said.

I rolled my eyes and directed my attention back to Normani.

"While I'm gone I've arranged for you and the 2 Live Crew to go to the spa and get pampered for awhile." I said.

"Babe you didn't have to do that." Normani said.

"But I want to. I gotta make sure that my queen is taken care of." I said.

"Well I appreciate it." Normani said.

"Alright I will see you later on." I said.

"Bye." Normani said flirtatiously.

I gave my beautiful fiancée another kiss and headed to my car. I rolled out of the driveway and headed to the barbershop. It has been a long time since I got a haircut and I really need it. My hair is in the pre man-bun stage and I'm not trying to do that again. Plus my beard is starting to get a bit out of control and Normani likes me clean shave so the beard has to go too.

I pulled up to the barbershop, turned off my car, and got out. The barbershop wasn't so busy so I was gonna be taken care of as soon as I walked in.

"Let me cut your hair Junior Mint." Yasmine said.

"Hell no, I'm going to Uncle Marco." I said.

"Bitch ass." Yasmine said.

"Go shave your upper lip." I said.