thirty four

⬆️Y/N's Stage Outfit⬆️

Y/N POV

Sometimes I have to sit and ask myself what did I do to deserve an amazing girlfriend like Dinah. Like it baffles me that I have a girl like Dinah in my life. I made plans to cook for us before I went to work but she hopped in the kitchen and made me the best dinner I ever had. She picked out my outfit for me to wear to the club and gave me a massage after I took a shower.

Skylar's spending the week with my parents because my dad wants to spend more time with her and Yasmine, so Dinah and I have the apartment to ourselves. But this weekend I did promise my dad that I would come over and help him work on the car.

"Thank you for all that you do babe, you're the best." I said.

"You're welcome, I'm just glad that you notice the little things I do around here." Dinah said.

I kissed Dinah on the forehead and said, "Of course I little things you do Dinah. You are the best thing that's happened to Skylar and I."

"Stop making me blush." Dinah said.

I pulled Dinah's hands away from her face and held them in mine, "What have I told you about hiding that gorgeous smile of yours?" I asked.

"Y/N I hate my smile it's weird and I don't like it." Dinah said.

"I don't like your smile either I love it. You have a beautiful smile babe and I wish that you wouldn't hide it so much." I said.

"Okay." Dinah said.

I got off of the bed and put on my hoodie and my beanie, it's pretty cold outside and the last thing I need is to get sick. Before I leave I need to ask my baby an important question. I reached in my pocket and pulled out the spare key to my apartment.

"So Dinah I've been doing a lot thinking lately, well I should say that Skylar and I have been thinking lately and we have something we would like to ask you." I said.

"What's that?" Dinah asked.

"Would you like to move in with us?" I asked.

Dinah started blushing and she smiled so hard, she wasn't covering up her beautiful smile this time. "What do you say princess?" I asked.

"I would love to move in with you and Skylar." Dinah said.

"Yes! Whenever you're ready we can go to your parents house and get your things." I said.

"I love you." Dinah said.

"In love you too princess. Now I gotta because I don't want to get caught up in this crazy traffic." I said.

"Okay. But don't you think it's a little too son to be going back to work?" Dinah asked.

When bae gets concerned, it's so cute.

"Dinah I feel great and besides my doctor gave the okay to go back to work. Now I know that you're concerned about my health and I appreciate that but I promise you that I'm in good shape. If something was wrong I'd let you know." I said.

"You promise?" Dinah asked.

"Yes, now I really gotta go but I will see you later on tonight. I gotta go make this money so that my girls are taken care of." I said.

I gave Dinah a kiss on the lips and headed out the apartment. Before I could get on the elevator Dinah came running down the hallway waving my keys in her hands. Usually I leave my house without my keys or my wallet, sometimes I forget both. I'm glad I have Dinah to help me with these kid of things.