fifty seven

Y/N POV

"Simone!"

"That's my name don't wear it out!" Simone yelled.

Simone picked up her top and quickly up it on. She sat down on the steps and ran her fingers through her curly locs. My night has taken a drastic turn very quickly. My fiancée has been keeping secrets from me and I've just gotten a lapdance from my sister's girlfriend and she made me nut in my pants.

Can this night get any worse?

"What are you doing working in a place like this?" I asked.

"What do you think? Bills don't pay themselves Y/N. Kendall needs things and don't even get me started on his tuition. What Yasmine and I make isn't enough to cover everything." Simone said.

"Simone if you guys were struggling you could've come to me I would've helped you out." I said.

"Yasmine wanted to do that but I wouldn't let her. So I took this job and now everything is good. I'm able to take care of your sister and your nephew. I was also able to buy your sister the engagement ring she's always wanted." Simone said.

"Wait you wanna marry my sister?" I asked.

"Of course I do, I love her more than anything and I want to be there for her and Kendall. But I doubt that she'll marry me once I tell her about all of this." Simone said.

"Hold up, my sister doesn't know that you've been working here at the club?" I asked.

Simone shook her head and said, "Nope she thinks I'm working the night shift Walmart and I've gotten a really big raise."

"When I used to work for Marley at the strip club I told my mom the exact same thing. I thought that I could keep it a secret forever but when my mom found the large shoebox full of hundred dollar bills under my bed I had to come clean about it. So take my advice and come clean before it's too late." I said.

"I will definitely take that piece of advice. But your sister is going to kill me once I come clean about everything." Simone said.

"I think my sister is a lot more forgiving than you think she is. Everything will be fine and when they do I will be front row at the wedding." I said.

Simone smiled, "Thanks Y/N." She said.

"No problem." I said

"Let's get you out of here before your friends come looking for you." Simone said.

I stood up and fell right back down in the seat. Simone wrapped my arm around her so I could hold on to her. He walked out of the room and down the hallway. Just wen I thought I had seen everyone Simone's sister Star had turned the corner.

"Hey babe." Star said.

"Oh hell nah! You work here too?" I asked.

"I sure do and you two might not want to go back out there." Star said.

"Why not?" Simone and I asked.

"Your fiancée and her entire squad are out there right, Yasmine included." Star said.

"Damn, damn, damn! What did I do to deserve this?" I asked.