thirty eight

Dinah's POV

When PMS is kicking your ass but you try to put on a happy face. I feel like I have a bunch of little minions stomping on my ovaries and it's driving me crazy.  But Y/N has been very helpful these last few days. He's put up with my mood swings, he's gotten me snacks whenever I ask for them, and he gives me lots of cuddles.

I love him.

What I'm not loving is this dinner that I have to go with Y/N. I have no clue what his boss is like  and I don't know to except, but I know how important this dinner for Y/N so I'm gonna do what I can to support my man.

"Are you nervous?" Y/N asked.

"A little bit. What if she doesn't like me?" I asked.

"Babe trust me she likes you already. I've told her a lot of great things about you, so you have nothing to worry about." Y/N said.

"Okay." I said.

"Did I tell you that you look really beautiful tonight?" Y/N asked.

"Yes you told me that before we left the apartment Y/N." I said.

"Well I'm telling you again. You look absolutely beautiful babe and I really like your outfit." Y/N said.

"Thank you and you look very handsome yourself." I said.

We pulled up to the restaurant and the valet came over and got the keys so he could park the car. Y/N opened my door and helped me get out the car. We walked in the restaurant and before Y/N could tell the hostess who he was she let us know that our guest were already here.

"Suddenly I don't feel so good." Y/N said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm meeting Marley's dad for the first time, this is kind of a big deal." Y/N said.

"Babe you're gonna do great. I'm right here, I got you." I said.

"I wasn't this nervous when I told your dad I cheated on you." Y/N said.

"Mmhm. If you cheat on me again I'll cut your dick off." I said.

"Babe you have nothing to worry about I don't plan on making that mistake again." Y/N said.

"Good." I said.

We walked to the back of the restaurant and there was this beautiful girl with light brown curly hair sitting at the table by herself.

"Is that your boss?" I asked.

"Yep that's her." Y/N said.

"She's gorgeous." I said.

"Marley this my girlfriend Dinah, Dinah this Marley, my boss." Y/N said.

Marley got up and shook my hand, I have never seen such a beautiful girl in my entire life.

"Your pictures don't do you justice Dinah. You are absolutely stunning, how did Y/N land a goddess like you?" Marley asked.

"I got game that's how I got her." Y/N said.

"Don't worry Marley I'll tell you the story of how Y/N and I got together." I said.

"Great, please have a seat. For a minute I didn't think you guys would show up." Marley said.

I took off my coat and put it in the empty seat next to Marley. "We would've been here sooner but this guy spent fifteen minutes on his hair." I said.

"You are such a diva Y/N." Marley said.

"Hey I gotta look good when I go out." Y/N said.

"You always look good babe." I said.

Y/N kissed me on the cheek and said, "You always look good too babe."