forty one

Y/N POV

Last night was interesting. After Marley's and I makeout session in my car we went to her secret penthouse. That's when things got really intense. Clothes started coming off next thing you know we're rolling around in her bed. I wanted to fuck her so bad but I didn't. I cheated on Dinah once and I just couldn't bring myself to do it again.

I was too tired to drive back home so I just stayed with Marley for the night. I woke up to the sound of Marley cussing someone out on her phone. She turned around and looked me, "Did I wake you?" She asked.

"A little but it's okay." I said.

Marley climbed into the bed and gave me a kiss. "Listen I'm sorry about last night. I really wanted to do it but I couldn't." I said.

"You don't have to explain anything to me. I know you still love Dinah, that's why you didn't have sex with me." Marley said.

"You're really not upset with me?" I asked.

"How could I be upset with my best man?" Marley asked.

I smiled and gave Marley a peck on the lips. I got up and started putting on my clothes. The alarm clock read 1:35 pm and I just knew that I was in trouble with Dinah when I got home, especially since it was Valentine's Day too. I got on the phone and made reservations at one of Marley's restaurants.

"I gotta go but Happy Valentine's Day." I said.

"Happy Valentine's Day to you." Marley said.

I leaned down and got one more kiss before heading out the door. When I got to my car I peeled out of the parking lot and headed to Target. I got some chocolates, a card, and one of those giant teddy bears. After hitting up Target I went to the florist and got Dinah some roses. Nothing says I'm or Happy Valentine's Day like a dozen red roses. Once I got everything I needed I headed home. It was a struggle getting everything out the car and upstairs but I managed to get it done.

"Baby girl I'm home!" I yelled.

I dragged the teddy bear through the hallway and into the living room. Dinah was sitting on the couch with her legs crossed and her arms folded. I tried to give her a kiss but she turned her head the other way.

"Look at all the stuff I got for you babe. I finally got you that giant teddy bear that you wanted." I said.

"Where the hell you been Y/N?" Dinah asked.

"I was taking care of business." I said.

"Do you think I'm stupid Y/N?" Dinah asked.

"No babe I don't think you're stupid. But I was out taking care of business yesterday. I went to the gym with the guys, I hung out with Mani for awhile, then I went by the club to see how things were going, I spent some time with Yaz, then after that Markey needed me to do a job so I was with her all night. That's why I didn't come home." I said.

"This job Marley needed you to do, did it involve your head being between her thighs?" Dinah asked.

"No Dinah it wasn't anything like that. I was really tired so I stayed at Marley's penthouse." I said.

"How'd you get that bite mark on you Y/N?" Dinah asked.

"Marley and I kissed a little bit but that's all that happened." I said.

Dinah rolled her eyes and said "You are unbelievable Y/N. You get upset with me for not having sex with you and you go and make out with your boss. I've tried to make this relationship work but you wanna act like a little bitch."

"I'm the one acting like a little bitch?" I asked.

"You heard me." Dinah said with a little attitude.