fifty eight

Y/N POV

I shouldn't have reacted the way that did. I should've kept my cool and listened to my woman and try to understand where she was coming from. But no, I had to let my pride and ego get in the way. Instead of me walking out and leaving my baby home alone I should've stayed and worked things out.

I admit, I went about this situation the wrong thing. Hopefully we can make things right before it's too late.

I have no clue what time of day it is or what day of the week it is. All I know is that I have the hangover from hell and there's a little minion massaging my face.

"Daddy wake up." Sergio said.

I groaned, "Son let me sleep I don't feel good." I said.

"No one told you to go drinking last night did they? Wake up we got a situation." Sergio said.

"What kind of situation son?" I asked.

"Well everyone's been calling your home and asking if there's gonna be a wedding or not. I told them that was to be determined." Sergio said.

"You answered my phone?" I asked.

"Mmhm. Daddy you got fix this and fast." Sergio said.

I took a deep breath and opened my eyes, Sergio was sitting on my stomach massaging my face. "Good morning daddy." Sergio said.

"Morning son." I said.

"We got some fixing to do daddy. I don't want you and mommy to split up. You always tell me to forgive people well I think it's time you forgive mommy and move on." Sergio said.

"I am son, as soon as I get some food in my system we're gonna go home and talk things over." I said.

"So there's gonna be a wedding after all?" Sergio asked.

"Well the wedding was never off buddy." I said.

"Ooh you make me angry with your confusing self. There's my only so much my four year old brain can handle. I gotta remember a dance routine, worry about my sneaker collection, worry about my date with Bella tomorrow, and take care of you. You're killing me papa you're killing me!" Sergio said while squeezing my cheeks.

"I'm sorry son. So let's get dressed, eat some food, and head home to check on mommy." I said.

"Deal." Sergio said.

Since Sergio and I took our showers last night we were good in that area. We got dressed and I ordered some room service for us. I didn't feel like taking an uber so I called my dad and asked him to come pick us. The room service was delivered to our room and we ate our breakfast, I made sure to order a pot of coffee to help me sober up. After we ate our breakfast and packed up our things. As we were checking out my dad texted me and let us know that he was here.

We walked outside and there he was parked in the very front.

"Thanks for coming to get us Pops." I said.

"Mmhm, get the car." Pops said with an mean scowl on his face.

"Yes sir." I said.

Sergio tugged on my pant-leg and said, "You're in trouble with the big man now."

"Hush up and get in the car." I said.

The three of us got in the car and we were on our way. Sergio put on his headphones and started playing on his iPad.

"Alright Pops let me hear it, I know you have something to say about all of this." I said.

"Junior I don't know what upsets me the most, the fact act that your fiancée is crying her eyes out the day before her wedding over something you did or you got a lapdance from your sister's girlfriend." Dad said.