fifty six

Y/N POV

Two more days, two more days until Normani and I walk down the aisle and say I do. I know it's bad to have doubts two days before the wedding but shit happens and it makes you think things over.

"What are you over there thinking about?" Normani asked.

"Stuff." I said.

"What kind of stuff?" Normani asked.

"You and you made a really big decision without even talking to me about it." I said.

Normani took a deep breath and said, "Y/N it's not that serious."

"So me finding an empty Plan B box in the trash isn't serious? That's pretty fucked up Normani. You and I are engaged we discuss these kind of these things." I said.

"Y/N it's my body and my choice, you should respect that." Normani said.

"Normani this isn't just about you. You got rid of our potential child and you expect me to be fine with that. If you'll do that behind my I can only imagine what else you're capable of doing." I said

"Daddy opened the door. I hungry." Sergio said.

"There goes our son." Normani said.

I got out of bed and went to open the door. Sergio was rocking back and forth trying to keep himself up. I picked him up and rested his head on my shoulder. "You tired bud?" I asked.

"Mmhm but I really want food too." Sergio said.

"Well you lay in bed with mommy while I make you guys breakfast." I said.

"I want nana's French toast, crispy bacon, orange juice, and a big bowl of fruit salad." Sergio said.

"Alright." I said.

I put Sergio into the bed and went downstairs to the kitchen to make my babies breakfast. The first thing I made was the fruit salad because that was the easiest thing to do. Then I put the bacon in the oven before preparing the French toast. Tonight is my bachelor party and I'm just wondering what kind of craziness that the guys have planned for me tonight. But things won't get too out of hand because I'm walking down the aisle in two days, hopefully.

The smell of French toast and bacon filled the house and it was strong enough to bring my son downstairs.

"It's not ready yet buddy." I said.

"I know but I came down here to keep you company and eat some fruit." Sergio said.

I fixed him a bowl of the fruit salad and said, "Take this up to mommy for me real quick."

"Yes sir." He said.

Sergio took the fruit up to Normani then came back downstairs and sat on the stool. I fixed his bowl of fruit and sat it in front of him. "Are you going to a party tonight daddy?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm going to a party tonight. But I will be home afterward." I said.

"I wanna go to the party too." Sergio said.

"Oh you can't go to this party, grown ups only. But you, Kendall and myself are gonna hang out before I go to the party tonight." I said.

"Daddy can we go to the batting cages?" Sergio asked.

"Of course we can, Spring is around the corner and we gotta get you right for t-ball." I said.