thirty nine

Y/N POV

I'm tired, my body hurts, and all I want to to be at home cuddling with my beautiful bae. I had to go out for town with the guys because we got asked to perform at a bachelorette party this weekend and it was absolutely insane. I thought the women at the strip club were wild but this ladies were on a whole nother level. My ass got smacked more times than I could count and this one lady just grabbed a handful of my junk and held on to it.

I'm just glad that I made it through the weekend and I won't be dancing at any bachelorette parties anytime soon. Nico and I carpooled so I didn't have to drive which was a good thing.

"Y/N I got a question for you." Nico said.

"Ask away Nico." I said.

"What's your little friend's name?" Nico asked.

"Which friend are we talking about here?" I asked.

"She came into the club with your girl one night and I gave her lap dance. She's gorgeous, kinda short, and she has really really nice legs." Nico said.

"That would be Ally but you don't want to fuck with her." I said.

"Why the hell not?" Nico asked.

"She's dating one of my friends that's why." I said.

"Damn it, all of the good ones are always taken." Nico said.

Nico pulled his car into the parking lot and parked it. "Give her my number okay." He said.

"You just don't give up do you?" I asked.

"Hell no, you're going to be coming to Ally and I's wedding one day, believe that." Nico said.

"In your dreams dude. Thanks for the ride though." I said.

"No problem, not take your ass upstairs and study for that history test you got tomorrow." Nico said.

"Dude I can pass that test with my eyes closed. Later." I said.

I got my bags out of the backseat and closed the door. I went inside of the building and stopped by the mailbox because I knew that Dinah forgot to do it this weekend. The usual, bills and sale papers. I got on the elevator and went up to the seventh floor. It felt so good to be walking down the hallway to my apartment. I unlocked the door as was greeted by the smell of some cooked homemade fried chicken and Mac and cheese. I took of my sneakers and left them by the door. When I walked around the corner Normani and Dinah were standing in by the stove running their mouths.

"Who are y'all gossiping about today?" I asked.

Dinah turned around and ran over to me, "Babe!"

She jumped up and wrapped her arms around my waist and just started kissing me all over my face and neck. "I missed you too babe." I said.

"I missed you even more babe." Dinah said.

"What's up Manibear?" I asked.

"Teaching my best friend how to fry chicken." Normani said.

"How's that going?" I asked.

"Pretty good she's a good listener, if she wasn't scared of the grease things would go smoother." Normani said.

"Mani if you got popped in the tity by hot chicken grease you would scared too." Dinah said.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick and I'll be right back." I said.

I went into the bedroom and took the large stack of money out of my pocket, I didn't feel like counting it so I just put it in my safe box. I went to the bathroom and did my business then came back into the living room. Dinah told me to sit on the couch while she fixed my plate. Mani came and sat next to me on the couch.