Chapter 23

(A/N: IT’S BEEN SO LONG I’M SO SO SO  SORRY THE MARKING PERIOD JUST ENDED AND I WAS SO STRESSED OKAY READ ON BYE)

Nothing exciting happened at the dinner, if you were wondering. It was quite boring if you asked me. I’m not sure why we didn’t talk a lot, I guess we didn’t have much to say. Brad and I were both so upset about leaving, I guess talking would have made it worse. 

“I guess this is it.” Brad whispers, barely audible, into my ear. 

“I guess it is.” I sigh, leaning into him. 

We’re at the airport, Diane and I have already said our goodbyes to Bree, seeing as she had work early the tomorrow morning and needed sleep. Hannah, Rose, and Ally are at the hotel as well, they have to pack because they’re all going home. James, Tris, and Con are all back there too. I told Brad to stay at the hotel and pack, but he refused. 

“Annie, our flight is leaving now. We have to go.”

“I’ll be right there.” I nod, tearing my eyes away from Brad for a second.

I lean up and kiss him, trying to make this moment last. 

“I’m going to miss you so much.” Brad sighs, pushing my hair out of my face.

“I’ll miss you more.” He says, kissing me once more before telling me to go, otherwise I’ll miss my flight.

“Goodbye Brad.”

“No, don’t say goodbye. See you later.”

“I’ll see you later Brad.” I kiss him on the cheek and walk towards Diane, looking behind me and smiling. 

“You ready?”

“Yeah.” 

We walk through security, showing our tickets and head onto the plane. My phone lights up, showing that I got a text message.

‘Guess who’s coming to your show in NYC?’    

I grin down at my phone before turning it off, as the pilot instructed. I turn to face Diane, only to find her sleeping against the window. Laughing to myself, I get myself comfortable and do the same, preparing to count down the days to the NYC show. 

((A/N YES IT’S SHORT AND IT’S THE END. WILL THERE BE A SEQUEL? MAYBE. MAYBE NOT. THE REASON IT ROOK SO LONG IS BC I WASN’T SURE IF I WANTED TO END IT. OKAY. WELL. THIS HAS BEEN NICE AND FUN. ILY ALL. XXX))