Chapter 3

*Brad’s P.O.V.*

"Mate, what was that about?" James asks me, talking about Annie and I.

"Nothing, I was just very excited to meet her."

"We know. You wouldn’t stop talking about her on the way here." Connor remarks, butting into the conversation.

"She is very talented!" I respond, getting defensive.

"Well yes, she is talented, but bro, you’re like in love with her!" Tristan says, putting in his two pennies.

"Shut upppp!" I reply, not having anything else to say.

They are right though. She is absolutely gorgeous. I want to be able to actually meet her, like hang out with her and get to know her. Not noticing three girls coming towards us, I keep thinking about Annie. She actually gave her phone number. I was so shocked and happy and confused all at the same time. She looked so perfect, her green eyes were sparkling and so bright.

"Brad?"
“Brad, you there?”

Not even realizing I was looking at the ground, I look up to see six people staring at me.

"What?" I question.

"You were staring at the floor grinning like an idiot." Tristan replies.

"Oh."

Ignoring the smirk on James’ face, I say hello to the other boys girlfriends, Hannah, Ally, and Rose. We talk amongst ourselves whilst walking to the van. We all piled inside, sitting down and waiting for the car to go. There were three rows of seats, the order being: Me, James, Hannah, Connor, Ally, and in the very back Tristan and Rose. It was kind of awkward sitting next to them being all lovey-dovey. Ew. But I can’t complain to much because I know that if I had a girlfriend…*cough* Annie *cough… then I would be the same way. I take out my phone and remember that now have her phone number, and that she asked me to send her the picture of us. I went through my contacts list, finding that her name has six hearts next to it. Aw. I send her the picture and wait not so patiently for her to respond.

*The Conversation*

A- Thanks! I really like that picture:)

B- No problem! Yeah, I like it a lot. What are you up to?

A- I’m watching Little Mermaid and eating. The usual. What about you?

B- I’m on my way back to the hotel. What hotel are you staying at?

A- The Montcalm. Its very fancy.

B- Really?? That’s where I’m staying as well! Haha, yes, it’s quite fancy.

A- Feel free to come over any time babe ;)

A- THAT CAME OUT WAY TOO FLIRTY

B - I might just take you up on that offer;) Haha! I don’t mind love(: Movie marathon at yours tonight? Possibly?

A- I would love that actually. Second floor, room 149:)

B- Can I come around 8?

A- of course! I have to go, so I’ll see you then?

B- Yes you will:)

*End Conversation*

I feel the vehicle come to a halt and the unbuckling of seatbelts. My attention is drawn to the hotel, smiling as I remember my plans for tonight. We file out of the van and I speed walk into the hotel.

"Woah, what’s the hurry?" Hannah asks from behind me.

"It’s probably because Annie is staying at this hotel." James tells her.

I roll my eyes and continue walking. I reach the front desk and the wait for the rest of the group to catch up with me.

"Okay, Dean gave me the keys earlier. We are room 153, second floor." Connor informs us.

Wait, 153? Annie’s in room 149! I run towards the elevator, only to find Annie’s best friend Diane in there with three bags of McDonalds and some drinks.

"Can I help you with those?" I ask her politely.

"If you don’t mind." She replies. I grab the drinks from her and she smiles gratefully.

"Thank you!" She smiles.

By now, there were eight people in this elevator and we were headed up two floors. We heard a ding and the doors slid open.

"Sorry, but can you bring them to my room please?" Diane asks sweetly. I nod and tell the boys that I will be right there. We walk to her room as she takes out her key, struggling a bit but managing to get the doors open. I hold the door with my bum and let her pass before placing the drinks down on the table.

"Thank you!" She tells me again.

"It is no prob-"

"DID YOU GET FOOD DIANE?" Annie yells, interrupting me. I smile, knowing she’s right there.

"YES! COME GET IT!" Diane yells back at her.

I begin to walk to the door when an angelic voice stops me.

"Oi curly! Where do you think you’re going?"

I laugh and turn around to find Annie standing there. Her hair was up in a messy bun and she was wearing leggings and a band tee shirt that was way to big. She comes up and hugs me.

"What are you doing here?" She asks me.

"I helped your friend carry your food to here."

"Oh."

"I should get going. I’ll see you later?" I ask her shyly. I’m so nervous and I don’t even know why.

"Yes you will." She replies hugging me once more and leaving a chaste kiss on my cheek. Blushing, I mutter a goodbye and walk out the door. Wow.