Chapter 8

I sat next to Brad in the car, Tristan, James, and Hannah in front of us, and Rose, Connor, and Ally in the very front row.

"So Annie, that was a pretty amazing performance you put on today." Tristan tells me, turning around in his seat.

"Thank you! You boys were fantastic!"

"Awh, you’re to sweet!" Tristan says playfully.

We all laugh and everyone continues their conversations. Brad grabs my hands and plays with them. I blush a little and look at him, smiling. He scoots a little closer to me and grabs my body making me cuddle into him. He shuffles around a little before sighing and resting his head on top of mine. I close my eyes, him doing the same.

"HEY LOVEBIRDS! GET A ROOM!" Ally yells from the front of the car.

I ignore her and nuzzle my head further into his neck. His chest vibrates, indicating that he was laughing a little. I looked up at him and stuck my tongue out. He laughed and kissed my forehead.

"HOW CUTE!"

“SMILE FOR THE PICTURE!”

“WHAT ABOUT JADLEY?”

Brad and I laugh pretty hard at the last one, and then stop abruptly once we see a flash. We look towards Connor.

"This is so going on Twitter." Connor exclaims.

I groan and Brad just smiles. Dork. I pull out my phone to text Diane and ask her how the meet and greet is going.

Me - HOW’S THE M&G GOING?

Diane - Eh. I’m tired. We are almost done. I just want to eat.

Me - Of course! When will you be at the hotel?

Diane - 30 minutes tops.

Me - Ughhh okay.

-end of conversation-

"Check Twitter babe." Brad says in my ear.

I go on Twitter, Brad resting his head on my shoulder.

"Go on Connor’s profile."

I do as he says and go on Connor’s page. His latest tweet is:

"How cute are these twooooo?"

With a picture of Brad and I laughing and sitting very close to each other. I save the picture before turning to glare at Connor. He looks at me with an innocent smile.

"Oops?"

I roll my eyes and cuddle back into Brad, exhausted. We got to the hotel and we quickly walked out of the van and ran into the hotel. We all fit into one elevator, extremely squished. We get to our floor and say our goodbyes. Brad walks with me to my room, but before I could say goodbye to him, he kisses me slowly and gentle. It was perfect.

"How does tomorrow at six sound?" He asks after he pulls away.

"Perfect." I blush, him doing the same.

He kisses me once more before bidding me goodbye. 

A/N - DON’T WORRY, DRAMA IS COMING. IT WILL BE MORE EXCITING I PROMISE.