Chapter 6

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" I screamed at Bree, mad at her for ruining the moment.

"IM SORRY! You need to be at rehearsals in ten minutes and you aren’t dressed. It takes at least fifteen minutes to get there, so you need to hurry up." Bree informs me.

I groan loudly and run upstairs, changing into dark blue  jeans and a plain grey slightly baggy t-shirt. I didn’t have to dress up just yet because it was only rehearsals. I put on minimal makeup and threw my hair up in a messy bun, grabbed my purse and walked out of my room, ready to go.

"I’M READY!" I yelled to no one in particular.

Bree and Diane walked out of the kitchen and followed me out the door and into the elevators. Oh. What a surprise.

"Hey Annie." Brad says, blushing.

"Hey." I say back, it was kind of awkward.

"Are you on your way to rehearsals?" He asks me.

"Yeah. What are you doing?"

"I’m going to pick the boys up from McDonalds and then we have to head to the conference hall to get our set list approved."

"Why are you picking them up? They didn’t drive themselves?"

"Nah, they walked."

As those words left his mouth, the little ding went off and the elevator doors opened. Bree, Diane, Brad, and I stepped out of the elevator.

"I’ll see you later then?"

"Yes you will." I smiled at him.

He gave me a quick hug and pecked my cheek before heading in the opposite direction. Before the girls could question anything the cab pulled up and I hurried in it. The cab ride was awkward and silent, the driver was kinda creepy. We finally got to the stage area and we practically ran out of the cab.

"Annie Smith?" A big security guy asked me.

"Yes?"

"Follow me."

The girls and I followed him to the stage where I would be performing. He left after giving us directions as to where to go to find the mics and stuff.

I told the band that we were starting and they warmed up there instruments a little.

Set List:

1. Baby I (Ariana Grande)

2. Piano (Ariana Grande)

3. Get Back (Demi Lovato)

4. Emotions (Maria Carey)

5. Fire Starter (Demi Lovato)

6. Pink Champagne (Ariana Grande)

7. Honeymoon Avenue (Ariana Grande)

8. They Don’t Know About Us (One Direction)

Q & A

9. Better Left Unsaid (Ariana Grande)

10. Slow Down (Selena Gomez)

11. We Can’t Stop (Miley Cyrus)

12. Wrecking Ball (Miley Cyrus)

13. Gotta Get Out (5SOS) 

14. Firefly (Ed Sheeran)

15. Over Again (One Direction)

16. Fall (Justin Bieber)

They said I needed to have a Q&A in there to make the show longer. For the rehearsals, we only have to play a couple of songs. We start with Baby I and end with Firefly, with about eight songs in between the two. They said I was good and that I should go get ready and be back in an hour. Bree and Diane left early to get my clothes ready, because apparently I had to look ‘amazing’ because Brad was going to be there. I start to walk out of the building when I hear my name being called. I turn around to see the one and only Brad Simpson.

"I hears you singing, you were bloody amazing." He says, making my face turn a deep crimson color.

He chuckles and comes a little closer putting one of his hands on my lower back and the other on my cheek.

"Your show starts in an hour?" He asks me.

"Mmhmm." I hardly say, to busy staring at his handsome face.

He smiles and laughs before removing his hand from my cheek and placing it on my back, a little lower than the other one. I raise my eyebrow a little and he smiles innocently.

"Careful with those hands."

"I could move them if you want me to." He says cheekily.

"You don’t have to move them just yet." I say, shuffling closer to him.

Our noses were brushing and our bodies were pressed together. He leans in slowly, closing his eyes. I do the same, but again we are rudely interrupted.

"BRAD HURRY WE HAVE TO REHEARSE."

Brad sighs, and nuzzles his face into my neck.

"Friends always ruin things." He says before pecking me on the cheek, saying goodbye and runs off.