Chapter 2

Today was the day. The Summer In The City meeting was today. I’m so nervous. What if The Vamps are actually there? I don’t know what I’ll do. I need to look nice though, so I spent a little extra time on my hair and makeup.

"Bree, Diane, are you guys ready to go?" I yell through the bathroom door.

"YES HURRY UP!"

I laugh at them and walk out of the bathroom. We grabbed everything we need, and walked out of the hotel room. We called a cab to bring us to the place we need to be, because if we drive ourselves we would probably get lost.

"I wonder if everyone will show up, last year not many people came to the meetings." Bree informed us, looking out the window.

"I hope people are there." I respond to her.

"Don’t you mean you hope Brad is there?" Diane jokes.

I send her a glare and turn away, making her laugh very hard. How long is this ride going to be?

"We are here." The driver says. Well that was nice timing. We thank him, pay him, and slide out of the taxi. I don’t think I have ever been this nervous yet excited at the same time. We come across a sign in table.

"Names please." The mean looking man says, staring us down.

"Annie, Bree, and Diane."

"Okay, here are your tags. Go straight down the hallway, turn right, third door on the left."

"Thank you!" We say in unison. Wow. We are going to get lost.

About halfway into the meeting the doors flew open and four incredibly attractive boys walked in. Wait. A. Minute.

"Sorry, we got lost."

DKSOSIDIAOS THE VAMPS. THE VAMPS WERE LITERALLY STANDING SIX FEET AWAY FROM ME. Keep calm on the outside, they don’t need to see you freak out. Bree and Diane are both to the left of me, laughing at my red face. I try to call down a little, which works because when I look at Bree she nice, notifying me that my red face was gone. The boys have gone up to the front to collect the papers and turned around to look for a seat.

"Can we sit here, love?" I hear an angelic British accent say. I look up and there he is. THE Brad Simpson.

"Of course." I say with a smile. Calm down. Calm down. Brad sits next to me (oh Jesus), then Tristan, James, and lastly Connor.

"Do you happen to be Annie Smith?"

YOU.HAVE.GOT.TO.BE.KIDDING.ME.

"Yup!" I respond a little to quietly, looking up into his twinkling eyes.

"Wow. Can I have a picture?" He asks me, sort of shyly. I nod at him and he takes out his phone and shuffles closer to me. He put his arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer so I’m able to fit in the picture. He snaps the photo, looks at me, and smiles.

"Do you like it?" He asks me, still staring at the picture.

"I do. May I see your phone, please?" I ask him sweetly. He nods, confused and hands it to me. I put my number in his contacts and turn back to him with a flirty yet innocent smile on my fave.

"Male sure to send it to me?" I ask him.

He nods rapidly and blushes before turning towards the man talking to us. OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED. LIKE WOAH. WOWOWOWKWKW. 

The meeting comes to an end and we all get up to leave. Before I can exit the room, Brad stops me.

"I’ll talk to you later yeah?"

"Yeah." I assure him with a smile.

He smiles at me and bends down, his lips barely touching my cheek as he pecks it gently. Both of us bright red, we say goodbye and part ways.