Chapter 21

PART ONE

*Brad’s POV*

The bright sun shining through the curtains woke me up. I stretched out and ran my hands through me hair. I picked up my phone to text Annie.

'Good morning! Xx'

Are the x’s too much? Nah. She knows I like her, right?

I walk out of my room, heading into the kitchen.

"Morning guys." I say to them in a raspy voice.

"How was the date?" Hannah pesters.

"It was amazing." I tell her, my face heating up.

"Who’d you go on a date with?" A nasally voice whines from behind me.

"That’s none of your business Taylor." I reply harshly, not even looking at her.

"Bab-"

"I told you not to call me that."

"How was your date with Annie?" Tristan yells as he walks into the kitchen. We all turn to glare at him.

"You went on a date with… that?" Taylor exclaims in pure disgust.

"Why are you being so rude?" Rose growls at her.

"She’s not even pretty. She’s fat. You should date someone better, Bead. Like me." Taylor says, trying to sound seductive but coming off as desperate.

"When are you leaving?" Connor asks her.

"Noon. My flight is at three so I have to be there around then."

"Well you should get packing. You know where the door is." He sasses, waving her off. She huffs and marches out the door.

"I can’t stand her." Ally states. We all nod, agreeing.

"What are your plans for today?" I ask them all, making sure they don’t want to do anything.

"Ally and I are going out for lunch." Connor says, snaking his arm around her waist.

"James, Hannah, Tristan and I are all going to the park," Rose tells me, "You can join if you want?"

"I was actually going to go see Annie."

They all laugh and tease me about it, but I don’t mind. My phone vibrates on the counter, I pick it up hoping that she had texted me back.

'Morning! What's up? Xx'

'Nothing really. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out? It is our last day here. Xxx'

'I'd love too! The girls and I are going to donner though, so anytime before 7 I'm available. Xxx'

'How about in 30 minutes? Xxx'

'Sure! Xxx'

I don’t reply after that, I just walk out of the kitchen and into my room to get ready.

*Annie’s POV*

It’s our last day here, sad right? I’m not sure what’s going to happen between me and Brad. Things just got better, but now we have to go out separate ways. I have to go back to the US for a mini tour with a bunch of other YouTubers and Brad is staying here in England. 

__________________________________________________________

"Brad where are we going?" I laugh, stumbling a little. 

"We’re almost there babe." He chuckles at my nagging, gripping ny waist a bit tighter than normal.  

I’m currently blindfolded and Brad is directing me and telling me where to go.  

"Okay, you can take it off." He says, letting go of my hand. I remove the blindfold and look around, taking in the beautiful sight.  

We are in a meadow. A beautiful one, might I add. There are flowers of every kind scattered around everywhere. An old, wooden bench is placed directly in the middle of the meadow.  

"Is it alright?" Brad asks me, playing with his bracelets.  

"I love it. You have a thing for meadows." He laughs, hugging me. 

"They’re relaxing." He whines, kissing me on the cheek. Brad takes my hand, leading me towards the bench.  

He sits me down, plopping next to me. Wrapping both arms around my waist, he pulls me onto his lap gently. 

"It’s so beautiful out here." I whisper to him. He shrugs, looking into my eyes. 

"It’s nothing compared to your beauty." He replies cheekily, a smirk apparent on his perfect face. 

"Cheeky." He laughs at my attempt to use British lingo. 

"You’re cute." Brad tells me, leaving short kisses on my cheek. His hands run up and down my torso, giving me chills. 

"You’re very touchy today babe." I point out to him, motioning to his hands that are almost in my shirt, touching my skin. 

"I really like you." He mumbles, tugging on my ear lone, kissing softly underneath it. 

"I really like you too." He raises and eyebrow at me, placing a swift kiss on my lips before speaking. 

"Do you now?" He questions, moving my body to him in a straddling position. I nod, answering his question. 

"Good. I don’t know what I would have done if you didn’t." He breathes, nuzzling his nose with mine and sighing. 

Brad starts to nip at the skin on my neck, kissing it ever so gently. Slowly, his breath getting quicker, he kisses along my collarbone. I bite back a moan, pulling on his curls a little. He lifts his head up and kisses me rougher than the last time. My arms are tight around his neck and his are secured around my waist. We both pull away, slightly out of breath. I rest my head in the crook of his neck, kissing every few places.

"Babe, as much as I love this, you need to stop." He tells me shakily. 

"Why is that, Brad?" I ask him seductively, running a finger down his chest. 

"I’m gonna get a uh…"

"Oh," I giggle, "Is this turning you on baby?" I ask him, holding back my laughs. He nods frantically, unable to speak. I let out a loud laugh before getting up and sitting down next to him, intertwining my fingers with his.

"You okay?" I laugh, watching him. Cheeks flushed and breathing erratic.

"I’m getting there."

After he it’s recovered from his…problem… We get up to go to the ‘second part of the date’. 

"Where are we going?" I whine at him.

"That’s for me to know, and you to find out." 

(A/N- IT’S LATE AND I’M SORRY AND IT’S BAD AND I’M SORRY. IT’S BEEN A VERY BUSY WEEK. XX)