Chapter 16

*Annie’s P.O.V.*

Why is she here? Of all people, her? That’s just fine and dandy.

"Are you alright?" Diane asks me, breaking the silence.

"No. That little wh-"

"Don’t curse." Bree jumps in.

"Sorry. She needs to go."

"I don’t know. James seems to like her. As a friend of course." Bree says.

"Yeah. Well. Too bad." I reply.

"Brad didn’t seem to happy she was here."

"I don’t know. If she’s going to be with them, I’m not hanging out with them."

"You can’t blame the Brad for her being here."

"I know. But I don’t want to be anywhere near her."

"I understand, but think about it. Brad obviously didn’t want her to be there, so what does it matter?"

"I don’t care whether Brad likes her or not. I jus-"

"Yes you do." Diane pointed out.

"I know. I don’t want her to get to me again."

"You’re stronger now, Annie."

"I hope so."

Thankfully, the subject was dropped and they walked out of my room.

Taylor. She irks me. Gets on my last nerve. I went to school with her, what are the chances right? Yeah. I never liked her, the feelings were obviously mutual. She was very popular, a cheerleader, thought she was better than everyone.

She picked on me and my group of friends because we would rather sit at home and listen to music with friends on the weekend than hook up with random guys she met at a club she got into with her fake I.D.

We never paid much attention to her petty bullying as it was never that bad.

One day, January 16th to be exact, was the day I broke. She pushed too far. In the morning, she put photo shopped pictures of me all over my locker, my face on a hippo. Nice right? Well, that’s not even the worst part. I liked this boy, Ryan. Nobody knew, only me. She somehow figured it out and right in front of me, she kissed him. Not just kissed actually, more like shoved her tongue down his throat, and the worst part was he didn’t seem to mind.

She came up to me at lunch and shoved her food in my face, pushed me, and walked away laughing. I was devastated. Everyone laughed and pointed at me. I ran out of the cafeteria and all the way home, not bothering to text my friends and explain my actions. I slammed the front door, taking less than a second to run into the bathroom and do something that again, that I regret. I thought it wasn’t enough. I didn’t want to live with that pain.

Instead of taking the rational choice and calling someone, like my mom or dad, to help me, I grabbed my mothers pills. She takes them to help her back, only one a day. I took approximately thirty-four pills. All because of her. I was taken to the hospital by Diane’s mother and had to get my system washed out. It was horrible. I looked horrible. I acted horrible. I wasn’t myself afterwards. I got homeschooled after this incident. My parents didn’t want me to go to school ever again and I didn’t hesitate to agree with them.

I haven’t seen Taylor in three and a half years. That look she gave me when she saw me.. she knows.

*Flashback*

WHY IS SHE HERE? Taylor looked at me and smirked, the evil in her eye evident. I grabbed Bree and Diane’s arms and ran out of the room, not wanting to see anymore of here face, nonetheless Brad’s face when he saw her. Every single guy liked her and I’m assuming that hasn’t changed a bit. Her clothes barely covered her up even though it is literally ten degrees out. You could see how much she hates me in her eyes. I don’t understand why she hates me, I haven’t done anything to her.

I ran into my room, Bree and Diane following after me. I threw myself onto my bed and cried. I just cried. She scares me, so much. As much as I hate to admit it.

*Flashback Over*

She knows I’m scared. She is going to get me, I know it. I know what she is going to try to get.

Brad.

A/N - I kind of picture Taylor as Acacia. Don’t hate me. Sorry. I just picture that. You can see her as whomever you would like. I know it’s short but I just wanted you to see the whole Taylor situation from Annie’s point of view. Xx.