Chapter 15

*Annie’s P.O.V.*

We are currently getting ready for bed. We have taken all of the comforters, blankets, and pillows off of the beds and laid them across the floor. Diane and Bree were sleeping on the couches above the rest of us. We forced them on the couch because there was hardly any room on the floor. They didn’t take too long to agree. Who wants to sleep on the floor? I would have slept on the couch but…

Ikindofwanttosleepnextobrad.

Yes, I am willing to admit it.

I kind of want to sleep next to Brad. Sorry not sorry.

I am sleeping the closet to the couch, Brad is next to me, then James, Hannah, Rose, Tristan, Connor and last but not least Ally.

I snuggle into the comforter, shifting a little bit. Brad moves around as well, I can feel his the heat radiating off of his body and into mine. I usually hate being this close to people, but it’s actually very comfortable. He moves closer, his chest nearly touching my upper back. He kisses my head hesitantly and whispers goodnight in my ear softly.

Thank goodness it is dark because my face is burning. The smallest things he does makes me blush so hard.

*Brad’s P.O.V.*

I kissed Annie’s head hesitantly and whispered goodnight in her ear quietly before backing away a little. I feel the need to be close to her, I can’t help it.

I slowly raise my hand up and lightly place it on her waist, my hand fitting perfectly in her defined curves. It is quite amazing how someone as physically fit is as curvy as she is. She always mentions going to the gym in her videos, that being the reason she is so fit. How she has defined curves is beyond me.

I feel her relax into my touch, scooting back towards me some more. I would be full out cuddling with her right now, but there are eight other people in the room, that’s would be too awkward.

I rest my head carefully above her head, kissing it once more. Annie doesn’t seem to mind as she sighs contently and falls asleep.

____________________________________

The next morning, as usual, I am the first one awake. Annie is now facing me, her head nestled into the crook of my neck, her hands placed on my chest, my arm is still tightly wrapped around her small waist. I smile down at her, watching how with every intake of air her nose crinkles.

I slowly reach for my phone and check the time.

9:37 a.m.

Way too early to be up.

I put my down and rest my hand back on her hip, moving close to her. I can’t fall asleep now, seeing as I am pretty much awake, so I watch her. It sounds very creepy I know, but she is so beautiful. She isn’t wearing any makeup, which I like, and she has her hair up, which makes it easier for me to see her perfect face. 

I decide to rest a little bit, closing my eyes.

"Wake up!"

"Braaaad!"

Annie’s voice pulls me out of my deep sleep. I open my eyes to see her poking my cheek and telling me to wake up.

"What time is it?" I ask her, my morning voice rough and raspy.

"11:48." She tells me with a smile.

I look around and see that everyone is gone.

"Where did everyone go?"

"They all went to Starbucks. They should be back soon."

"Why didn’t you go with them?"

"I wanted to stay with you." She replies, shrugging her shoulders.

I blush at her words, and rest my forehead on hers.

"Can we talk now?" I ask her, scared of her answer.

"I think that would be good."

We reposition ourselves so we are sitting up against the couch, slightly facing each other.

"I like you a lot Annie."

"I like you too, Brad."

"So why can’t we g-"

"I just met you like three days ago, although it seems like it’s been forever, it hasn’t been."

"I want to take you out Annie. One date."

"Brad I can’t. I’m sorry. It’s too much for me."

I sigh, my face falling. I see a tear roll down her cheek and I wipe it off. She stands up and reaches her hand out to me. I take it and stand up, confused. She embraces me, wrapping her arms around my waist. I don’t hesitate to throw my arms around her shoulders and hug her back.

The door opens and we separate immediately. The ‘crew’ walks in, one extra person following them in.

"Look who we ran into at Starbucks!" James exclaims, making the girls roll their eyes in annoyance.

That girl that came in behind the boys steps towards me. I recognize her high pitched, squeaky, awful voice, and apparently Annie does as well. She grabs both Diane’s and Bree’s arms and drags them out of the hotel room, not bothering to say goodbye.

"Hi Brad." She says cheerfully, coming closer to me. I immediately back away from her.

"Hi." I reply.

"Don’t you remember me?"

"Sadly."

"Brad, don’t be like that."

"What do you want Taylor?"

"You. And her to go away." She tells me, referring to Annie.

"You and I both know that isn’t going to happen."

"We’ll see." She says walking out the door, not before winking at each of the other boys, causing their girlfriends to shoot a deadly glare at her.

Taylor is a youtuber as well. She thinks she can sing and for some reason she thinks people like her. I hate to say it, but she reminds me of someone who should be standing on street corner. Yeah. She hates Annie, and judging by Annie’s reaction the feeling is mutual.

I hate her. So much. Hannah, Rose, and Ally all hate her. Connor and Tristan do too. James doesn’t for some strange reason.

Taylor has to leave. I have to convince Annie to go out on at least one date with me and with Taylor here there is no way Annie will want to come near me.