Other stories by me

Added on: 8 March 2014

Hey there, this is something like an author's note. I've been receiving comments like "Write more please?" and "Can you write something like Ms Nerd and Mr Jock? I love it!" Thing is, sweeties, I've written MNAMJ when I was twelve. I can't write about a naive girl falling for some hot rich jerk anymore, it's just not realistic. And all those things about arranged marriages and sudden evil baddies coming to kill the main character is just so..unrealistic. I am sooo sorry if this offends you, really. 

I'm seventeen now and I'm sort of embarrassed by the stories I've written despite the compliments I get. I know I've been quite inactive on Wattpad lately, but that's because of certain personal issues and then there's the problem with time management too. Now that I'm more older, and mature, I can manage time better. But be warned that my updates won't be as frequent since I have other things to do in my life too besides writing online. This is harsh, yes, but everyone has to grow up sooner or later. 

Here's a list of all my other stories: 

1. 100 Days - Completed

2. Riches to Royalty - Completed

3. All About Us - Completed

4. Not So Secret

Now, the current story I'm working on, 'Not So Secret', is quite similar to MNAMJ except without the baddies and arranged marriage stuff. Not So Secret is about an incredibly smart girl who wants to follow her late mother's footsteps to become a well-known writer and receive the best education there is. Unfortunately, the best school there was was Avery Academy, an all-boys boarding school where the children of the rich study. She was offered a scholarship to continue her studies at the AA. But on one condition, she had to hide her true gender from the other students and become a boy. The story continues with her having to live with six other boys in a boarding house at the school. 

So enjoy, my lovelies.