Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Celiana's P.O.V.:

"Dude, don't wake them up!" A muffled groaned came from me as I shifted in my position. Whoever that was talking, seriously didn't know that I wasn't a morning person. 

"Why not?" A female voice sounded. 

"They're so adorable!"

"Eew! That's your brother, Isabel." 

"So?"

"You're weird." 

What was with all that noise? A yawn escaped my lips and my eyelids fluttered open. Isabel and Leon's face came into sight and I narrowed my eyes at them. What were they doing in my tent?

"Leave me alone to sleep." I threw my pillow at them. I rolled to my side and then, realized I wasn't the only one in the tent. Cameron was beside me, asleep. His dirty blonde hair was messy and falling over his forehead, slightly touching his eyes. Plus, Mr Jock here wasn't wearing a shirt. 

"Pervert!!" I screamed out of instinct and Cameron's green eyes instantly shot open, looking at me. 

"Where?" he looked at me. Then realization hit him and he calmed down. "Celia, I didn't do anything." his voice was calm and collected. How was it possible for him to be so calm? Plus why was he shirtless in the first place when he was sharing a tent with a girl?! I almost forgotten Isabel and Leon were standing beside us witnessing the whole thing. Almost.

"What are you two doing in here then?" I gave them a questioning look. They exchanged glances  before Leon announced with a low voice, "Tiana wants to talk to Celia." Leon had a bitter look on and Isabel stucked out her tongue. Those two seriously look childish.

"I'll talk to her." Cameron was about to stand up but I stopped him. 

"It's alright, I'll talk to her. It's me she wants." I tied my hair in a messy ponytail and felt my phone in my pocket before I went to find Tiana. What the hell did she want from me anyways? What? She doesn't want me to forgive her or something? No, maybe she still hated me.

When I got to her tent, she was outside, standing there with a pink jacket while wearing a black mini-skirt and white tank top. That was when I wished I brought my jacket with me. It was cold in the morning, near the waterfalls. No one dared to even touch the waters because it must be freezing cold. 

"Tiana. You wanted to talk to me?" I kept myself from showing Tiana that I was freezing. She didn't have her usual is-she-really-talking-to-me look on her face so I lower my guard a little. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Derek staring at the both of us. He must be worried Tiana would harm me or something. 

But instead of harming, something unexpected happened. She hugged me. Actually, she was hugging me while crying. What the-

"I'm sooooo sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." was she faking it? Or was she really genuinely sorry? I didn't react at first but then I found myself patting Tiana on the back, smiling. 

"It's alright, I forgave you didn't I?" 

"No! You shouldn't. I don't deserve that." 

"Maybe you could start telling me why you hated me so much?" I gave her a curious look. Two cheerleaders who I recognized saw me and was about to beat me up but Tiana waved them off. So they left the both of us.

"Because you're pretty." 

I laughed at her statement. Pretty? Haha! But Tiana didn't take it as a joke. Instead a frown formed on her lips. 

"You serious?? Come on! You had Cameron, you're the head cheerleader and you have everyone at the tip of your fingers." I tried to prove her wrong but she shook her head. 

"You're wrong in so many ways. But I still want to apologize." okay, did someone replaced Tiana with an alien or something? Because I didn't get use to the Tiana in front of me. 

"Look out!" Tiana screamed. What?

All of a sudden, I felt something hit the back of my head and I fell to the ground. Why do people keep aiming to hit my head? Gosh..

I heard people calling me by my name but soon everything went black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's short because the exciting things come later on.