Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 23

Okay, i decided to upload the chapter early because most of you fans wanted me to upload! Thanks for the votes by the way! 

Vote if you love Cameron and Celia! 

Thanks!

xo

-----------------------------------------

Chapter 23

Cameron's POV

Celia had been in the bathroom for half an hour. What do girls do before their dates? I was wearing my jeans and a blue button up shirt. As usual, I didn't bother to comb my hair so it was pretty much messy. 

The door knob turned and Celia came out, wearing a black dress with a white headband on her head. I didn't realize I was staring at her until she cleared her throat. "You're really pretty." I complimented her as I watched her cheeks grew pink. She didn't deserve what I was going to do to her tonight. Any guy would have loved a cute girl like her. I bet someone else would have treated her way nicer than I would have.

A smile formed on her lips. "Thank you." We were standing so close, I had to hold back my whole being so I won't kiss her pink lips. I better change the subject or things would get awkward. I held out my hand for her to hold and she held them as we exit the hotel lobby and into Derek's car. 

I asked Derek earlier if I could borrow his ride and he reluctantly gave the keys to me. 

_________________

When we got out of the car, Lexi's mansion came into view. It was huge and you could hear the music from inside, blast in full volume. Back when I was still dating Lexi, she was a party whore. She would always show up in every party and if she wasn't invited, well, you could make sure she won't invite you to her own parties. And trust me, anyone who was invited to her party would have felt extremely lucky.

Before Celia and I could open the mansion's front door, Lexi opened it and instantly, I could see Celia's smile faded. Her smile instantly turned into a scowl as she saw Lexi's face. I couldn't help but smiled at that. 

"Hello, Cameron." Lexi gave Celia a devilish smile as she kissed my cheek. After she pulled away, I wiped my cheek with the sleeve of my shirt. That made Lexi frowned and Celia smirked at Lexi. The awkwardness increased but luckily a drunk teenage guy grabbed Lexi by the waist and pulled her back into the mansion. Still the party whore, I see. 

"Lexi! Loosen up and have fun!" the guy said. She gave him a disgusted look and punched him in the gut. Whoa, she still had her moves down. The poor guy just fell to his knees, clutching his stomach as groans escaped his lips. 

Okay, time to start the plan. 

"Celia, could you get some drinks for us? I'll meet you at the kitchen." I smiled at her as she went off. Pushing drunk teenagers aside, I went to the kitchen and inhaled as there was more room than there was in the living room. One of Lexi's maid was making out with a teenage boy. A disgusting sight, really. The both of them saw me and embarrassment was clear on their faces as they quickly rushed out of the kitchen. 

Turning my attention away from the couple, I saw Lexi coming into the kitchen with a victorious smile. If she think I would be with her right after Celia was gone, she was wrong. Even if she was the last person on earth, I wouldn't date her. 

"Where's Celiana?" her expression became serious.

"Drinks. Who did you pick for me to act with?" She told me that she would choose the perfect girl to act with me in front of Celia but she never mentioned who she was.

"Idiot, me of course. You didn't think that I would let some girl kiss you, did you?" was she flirting with me? That was just disgusting. I knew she was pretty and all but she didn't make me go shy and all, not like Celia. She was just like a barbie doll. pretty and perfect on the outside but empty in the inside. 

Stepping on tiptoes, she forced her lips against mine just before Celia came in with two cup of drinks. The drinks fell onto the ground and spilled on the carpet that was going to leave a stain. She was staring at us. Realizing that Lexi was still there, I pushed her away and she stumbled onto the ground.

Celia looked on the ground, her hair blocking her face from my view. She wasn't going to cry was she? if she was, I would feel really horrible. 

After what seem like minutes, I heard a laugh. Lexi looked at me in shock, no, she wasn't the one who was laughing. Celia was laughing. Shock was written all over my face as I turned to look at her. She was looking with me, her laughter filled the kitchen. The music stopped and everyone must have sensed drama in the mansion because almost everyone crowded around to see what was going on.

"Cammy you idiot." she laughed. But it was a sad laugh. 

"Celia..."

"I knew, Cam. I knew what was going on. You didn't think I didn't expect this, did you?" 

"What..." Then I remembered. Someone was behind the potted plant when I secretly talked with Lexi back at the formal dinner. It must have been Celia but then how did she know that Lexi was going to kiss me? I, myself didn't even knew that.

"Cam, you didn't expect me to not know my own cousin, did you?" Cousin? I stared at Lexi in horror. Lexi was Celia's cousin?!

"Yeah, yeah. My mom and her dad are siblings. Get used to it." Lexi scoffed. 

"Lex, i thought you changed. Guess not. I know you still like Cameron, admit it. But you know what? He doesn't like me or you. she likes a girl named Celia. I'm Celiana." oh, Celia. You were such an idiot. How could you not even realize I meant you all this while? 

Lexi screamed in frustration and tried to pull me but Celia gave her one of her karate kicks and she was on the ground, unconscious. Remind me to never mess with that girl.

"Don't think I would talk to you either, Cameron Tyler. You, once again, have disappoint me on a halloween party."

Celia's POV

Leaving Cameron standing there with everyone staring at him (the girls were glaring at him), I left the place and muttered, "And here I thought you were going to be my knight shining armor. Guess this Princess Mia will rule Genovia alone."

But deep down, I knew, and my heart knew, i was breaking into pieces.