Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 34(NOT THE END YET)

I have to say, the comments you guys wrote on the last chap really made my day! It really motivated me! 

Okay, skip to reading. :D

_______________________________________________________________________

I stared at Isabel who was on the ground. Ebony shot her! Oh my gosh, she wasn't breathing! I looked at Ebony in horror. She was just sitting there, admiring the gun she used to shoot Isabel. Leon was beside Isabel's body, crying. I had never seen him cry ever since we were young. 

"I suggest the both of you get to my daughter's wedding now. The bride would be in the hall in a few minutes." she gave a devilish smile and stood up. Before she got out of the room, she added, "And don't make me repeat what I had done. One death is enough, don't you think?" with that, she left us with Isabel, dead on the ground. 

"What about Isabel's body?" Leon wiped away his tears with his sleeves. I looked over to where Isabel was, she looked like she was in a deep sleep, not dead. Her eyes were closed. 

"She would want us to get rid of Ebony and Avery. She wound want us to stop the wedding. But I can't think right now. Hopefully Cameron has a plan. We'll find him now and tell him about Isabel." I said in monotone. How could I feel anything when my best friend just died? It was impossible. 

Cameron's POV

The room's door opened and Leon came in with Celia. The both of them looked terrible. Leon looked like he just cried or he was about to cry. Celia looked pale and dark rings were forming underneath her eyes. She was also slouching. Celia never slouches. 

"What's wrong? You guys look terrible." I walked over to them, while tying the bow on my neck. 

"Cameron, tell me you have a plan to stop the wedding. Please," Leon never cried! This must be bad, where's Isabel? 

"Where's my sister?" 

"Cammy...Ebony shot her." 

A pain formed in my chest..my sister was gone? 

"Please tell me you're kidding." I placed both my hands on Celia and shook her. "Please tell me Ebony missed her or something, anything." tears were already forming in my eyes, but I held them back. I didn't want to cry, not now. 

"Ebony said if any of us let this secret out, she would shoot all of us, then she shot Isabel as a warning. Cameron, what are we going to do?" tears flowed from both sides of her cheeks and some fell my sleeves. My sister was gone. Ebony was responsible for this. 

A knock came from the door and Ebony entered. 

"I see all of you have heard of Isabel's tale." she took out her gun and placed it on the counter. "As long as no one says anything about this, you'll be fine. Cameron must be in the hall now." she grabbed me by the arm and pulled me out of the room. 

Celia and Leon just stared, with tears in their eyes. 

Celiana's POV

The hall was big and the only color the place had was white. I spotted a familiar cousin of mine leaning against the pillar. Since the ceremony hadn't start, I made my way to her. She seemed surprised when I smiled at her. I know, it was weird for me too. 

"Hey Lex." I leaned beside her. 

"Hey Celia. Heard you and Cameron are together?" I nodded. I looked at her to see if she was uncomfortable with it, but surprisingly, she was smiling. 

"I knew it would happen sooner or later. So why is Cameron getting married to another girl?" she folded her arms. 

I told her everything about Ebony and Avery. At first, she kept nodding her head to every sentence I said, but soon she kept cursing every time mentioned Ebony or Avery's name. Truth to be told, I never thought I would have fun talking to Lexi.