Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Epilogue

A fan requested me to write an epilogue. Since I'm happy with the amount of votes, I'll write it. But it's really short so don't say I didn't warn ya! This chapter is dedicated for you guys, for showing me support all the way in the story. Thanks so much. 

<3 K.Ashley

____________________________________________________________

Christmas! My favorite holiday! 

Fifteen years had passed since my wedding, and I felt really old. But every time Christmas rolled around, I felt like a five-year-old all over again. 

Cameron and I were supposed to celebrate christmas with Leon, Isabel, Tiana and of course, our parents. Tiana's dad was filming so he couldn't make it. The first time I met her dad, was in a car crash. Our cars just ran into each other and we got into an arguement but then Tiana introduced us to each other. Until today, I don't think Tiana's dad like me very much. 

As we got to the front gate of the mansion, Fleur, my fourteen year old daughter, asked, "This is where you used to live?" oh this was where the drama began, but I didn't tell her that of course. 

"Yes, grandpa lives there too. Our butler's name is Lui." the gates opened we went in, with Cameron carrying little Frank. When Lui saw me, I greeted him with a hug. Lui turned out to be a great friend at times. 

"Is that Celia?" I heard Leon's loud voice from the living room repeating my name. "Celia is that you? Is my favorite niece there?" Leon and Isabel got married two years after cameron and I. Fleur had been his favorite niece. Frank was Isabel's favorite. 

When we got to the living room, the first thing I saw was blue and white christmas decorations. A huge christmas tree decorated in golden and red decorations. Gifts were underneath the tree. "Presents!" Frank squirmed in Cameron's grasp and finally got loose and ran to the presents. 

"Don't open it, Frank." I told him and he nodded. 

________________________________________

Dinner was delicious and dad was the one who made them! It was extremely good, especially the chicken! The gravy on it was just right. 

"Celia.." Cameron whispered to me. I turned to my left where Cameron sat. 

"Merry Christmas, Celia.." he produced a present from his pocket and gave it to me. Oh my gosh..a present from Cameron? "Open it." 

"It's alright, I'll open it later." 

"No, open it now." fine, Mr Stubborn. I carefully removed the wrapping paper and opened the box..it was a necklace! With the words ILOVEYOU on it! Aw..

"Thanks, Cammy.." I gave him a hug. 

"Are you two kids again? Why do you keep calling him Cammy?" Leon smirked from the opposite side of the table. 

"Cuz that's the first name I used to call him." 

___________________________________________

Hey guys, look I'm crying now and I'm sorry if the epilogue sucks. I'm really sad and depressed now, and crying, hope you guys understand. 

I'll upload the new story 100 Days later. It'll be about Fleur..