Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 35(The Final Chap)

• Dedicated to To You Guys Who Read

"Wedding's over." I said after I took Avery down. The cops immediately cuffed Ebony and her daughter, well they should. I was sick and tired of all the drama and I would want to just have peace with my boyfriend. Like seriously, who knew liking a guy would be so much trouble. Well, I guess the trouble was worth it.

isabel and Lexi ran towards us as I greeted them with a hug. Oh my gosh, my best friend was so cool. What Isabel and Lexi did back there was awesome, and I didn't know how to thank them. Especially my cousin who secretly liked Cameron.

"Relax, C. I have a new boyfriend." Lexi winked at me.

"Cool!" I smiled at her. "Looks like Cam's senior year had lots of drama going on." I added. All of us agreed. I was looking forward to school, for once. Without the whole Ebony and Avery thing, things were going to be great.

_____________________________________________________________________

2 years Later...

Celia's POV

Drama and high school was like a long lost memory right now. Cameron and I were in a long distance relationship. We would meet up on a date twice a month. I was in the local university while his dad insisted that he studied abroad.

I was studying Mathematical Science, while he was studying Sports Psychology. I still achieved great results. Cameron thought that since they were having a winter break at their place, he could visit me where it was the autumn season.

My roommate was Tiana, she was studying Media Studies.

"Hey, stop spacing out when we're in a conversation." she nudged me slightly.

"Oh yeah, sorry. What is it you wanted to talk to me about?" we were in a conversation and I was stupid enough to forget what was it. It happened a lot these days, especially when Tiana talks to me.

"I'm talking about Cam. When are you two meeting again?" she was lying down on her side of the bed while texting one of her friends. It was hard to believe that even in university, she was still popular. Everyone knew her and the boys were practically begging her for attention. None of them tried to ask her on a date though, wimps..

"This weekend! He'll be staying here for two weeks! I just wish I could get out of this place as soon as possible so I could be with him." my volume going softer.

"Celia, I'm staying here for another year. You're going to graduate like this year, thanks to that intensive scholarship you have." she rolled her eyes. Yeah, she had a point..the university offered me an intensive scholarship where I only needed to study for a year and I would be alright. Sometimes, I feel that my life is going too fast. Like, everything was always planned ahead.

"It sucks to be me." was the only thing I could say to Tiana before I fell asleep.

Eventually Saturday arrived and I was looking forward to meet Cameron. But I can't find him at the airport, I even tried his cell phone but I couldn't get through. Did he changed his number or something? I tried Isabel's number but she wasn't picking up either.