Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 19

Upload time has come again! Read my other story 'White Rose! Oh and please vote and comment! :) xx

Chapter 19

Celia's P.O.V.

          It had been three days we had been stuck in the resort for days and things around were getting more boring. I also didn't talk to Cameron for the past three days, I mean, I couldn't! I just couldn't...not after what happened that night. 

          After I ran to back to the room crying, Cameron came in minutes later after Leon came in. I didn't want to talk to anyone, even to Isabel. She had been begging me to know who made me cry and she even swore to kill whoever that was responsible. I just waved her off every time she brought the subject up. I just wanted to forget whatever that happened. 

          "Milkshake?" Leon sat beside me while holding up an extra chocolate milkshake. At first, I thought of refusing the milkshake but after seeing Leon's worried face, I couldn't help but drank both milkshakes, his and mine. 

          "It's like when I'm in seventh grade, Cameron left. The feeling is back, Leon." I expected a sarcastic remark from him but all I recieved was a pat on the back and a friendly hug. We did the same thing when we were younger, when Cameron left. It was like I didn't know what I would do when Cameron left. I thought, since Cameron and my friendship didn't last, Leon would just run off leaving me too. But he didn't. And I really appreciate the fact that he stayed...with a weirdo like me.

          "And you like him all the same." he nudged me by the side. I giggled and leaned back in the bench that we were sitting on. The bushes behind moved a bit and I turned around. Hmm..nothing there. Must be the wind or something. 

          "He told me he liked Celia. Not Celiana." I said softly, while holding back the tears that might just come pouring if I increased my volume any further. Leon nodded and I knew he really understood my feelings. It was weird though, he never experience heart break so why did he understand? Some things are better to just be left not knowing. 

          "Celia, I think he likes you. Maybe he freaked out and said otherwise. Because, from the way he looks at you, it's the same way I looked at...." 

          "Look at who?"

          "Oh, no one. Just a old silly crush, no need to bring that up. She doesn't like me anyways." he faked a laugh. Oh, Leon. One thing that I enjoyed about being friends with Leon, was the fact that I could tell when he was lying. He was good at hiding his real emotion from other people, but when it was just me and him, his fake exterior would just crumble down.

          "Leon, he treats me like a sister." I whined. I frowned internally as I realized Cameron could make me act like a child.

          "Whatever you think, Celia. Hey, I'm going to the game room with Isabel. watch out for any perverts around, alright?" he gave me a tight hug and ran off to find his princess. That Leon obviously liked Isabel. No one would be able to not notice them liking each other. It was so obvious.  Leon would never ditch me for anyone else because I was his best friend. But I find it sweet the way he would go after Isabel. 

          After Leon was no longer in sight, I stood up from the bench and decided to walk around a bit, to forget about the thoughts running through my head. Who was that Celia that Cameron liked anyways? I wished I knew! The suspension was killing me! 

          All of a sudden, a group of boys in black clothing came into view. They were smirking when they saw me. If only they knew what skills I had, they would wish they never even look at me. One of them tried to pinch me by the waist by I flicked his hands away. Stupid pervert.

          "Ooh, we have ourselves a feisty one!" one of them came closer to me. Alcohol reeked from his shirt and his friends. But he didn't appear drunk though. As all five of them surround me, I knew I was in big trouble. I knew I had mastered self-defense a year ago, but I still had to remember that I was a girl and a girl couldn't take five guys alone. Wasn't that common sense?

          I tried kicking them but soon they had me pinned down. Why did Leon leave me..I wished I followed him earlier! I bet Isabel and him were happily playing in the game room, not realizing the fact that their friend was being pinned down on cold pavement by five alcohol reeking perverts. I tried not to look or sound helpless or else it would get them more excited. 

           "Oh come on, you're not going to even struggle?" one of them smirked at me. 

           "It's not like struggling would help me!" I retorted, instantly regretting opening my big mouth. The one pinning me down smirked wider and his face came closer to mine. "We're going to teach you how to keep that mouth of yours shut, little lady." he said in a threatening voice. I gulped, closing my eyes. I was going to die. Worse part? I was going to die a virgin.

          "Are you harassing a girl in public?" a voice shouted at the guys' direction. A voice that I had missed and a voice that made me felt relieved. My eyes shot wide open as I turned to my head to face Cameron who was standing a few feet away from us. I never thought I would be any more happier to see his face. His green eyes held a little bit of mischievous-ness in them as he took a few steps towards us.

          "Cameron!" I called out before one of the guys covered my mouth. Remind me to vomit as soon as he lets go of my mouth because his hand smelled worse than his shirt. 

          "That's Cammy to you, Celia." he said before all the boys started punching each other.