Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 32

The last thing I remembered was getting stabbed, after that it was just complete darkness. Then random dreams came to me which, I think I was still in one too. 

I was standing in Cameron's backyard. It didn't change, not even a single bit after my family moved out from that house. The little fountain was still there and the old tree that my dad planted was still there. 

"Celia! Get down!" my head snapped to the little blonde kid who was called my name. But he wasn't looking at me, he was looking at a girl in a purple dress up on the tree. That was when I realized, I was staring at myself when I was younger. Apparently she couldn't see me, which was weird. Oh my gosh, I wasn't dead was I? I pinched myself to check...OUCH! Okay, definitely not dead. Maybe I was dreaming. yeah, definitely.

So to not confuse myself, I decided to call the girl Celiana. Since...my friends called me Celia and all. So, Celiana just laughed at Cammy who crossed his arms. 

"Call me princess then I'll get down!" Celiana shouted at him. 

"No way!" he stomped his foot. Jeez, was he always this short-tempered? 

"Then I'll stay up here!" she folded her arms and looked away from Cammy who was practically worrying his butt off. 

Silence filled the place and only the chirping of the birds could be heard. Cammy seemed to be thinking for awhile before sighing. 

"Fine. Princess, please get down from the tree." he grumbled. 

"And say that you're the prince who's gonna catch me!" 

"No way!"

"Then no." she stucked out her tongue and giggled. Oh gosh, watching myself and Cameron when we were younger, was really entertaining. If only I could see this forever! 

"Hmph!...Fine. Princess, please get down from the tree. Your prince will catch you. Blah blah blah." he rolled his eyes. But his expression changed to surprised when Celiana jumped from the tree and landed on him, giggling. 

Young Cammy somehow saw me and got Celiana off him. He tilted his head to the side when he was in front of me. 

"Hi Celia." it surprised me that he knew me. Wait, this was my dream of course everyone in my dream knew me! What a stupid thing to say. 

"Hi Cameron."

"Time to wake up,...princess." everything was starting to fade as soon as he said those words. Oh my gosh, why was my left side in pain?! Cammy just stood there holding Celiana's hand smiling at me as I rolled on the ground, holding my left side. Stop this pain! Oh gosh!

The dream faded off, but the pain was still there. Slowly, my eyes fluttered open. The first thing I saw was a plain white ceiling and the placed smelled like medicine. 

"Hey, princess." I turned to my left, and found Cameron with a goofy smile on. His arm was wrapped in bandages. Oh right, he was hurt...so..we must be at the hospital? 

"Oh gosh, how long was I out?!" I suddenly remembered. I didn't want to miss any of my classes! Having math homework in one big pile won't help my case. 

"One month." 

"Are you serious?!" I grabbed his arm but ended up in pain. Gosh, why can't that killer stab me at the arm or something? It had to be my stomach. 

"No, it has been two days. And take it easy, don't move so much. Blood loss but the doctor said you'll be alright as long as you stay here. Your dad is outside." Oh my gosh, dad! He didn't know about Mrs Ross and all those that were assigned to kill me, did he? As if Cameron read my mind, he quickly added, "Relax, we didn't tell him about Mrs Ross." 

That calmed me down. 

"Where are the others?" I asked him.

"Isabel is outside crying saying that if she didn't got knock out by those two guys, you wouldn't even be hurt. Leon is getting medical help since he had a few broken bones. Tiana is in school getting your notes copied." Aw, that was really nice of Tiana. 

"What about you? Your wound was kind of deep. And why aren't you in school?" 

"Because I'm hurt and I am your roommate in the hospital." he gave me a 'duh' look. He was my roommate? I looked pass his shoulder and saw another hospital bed and the covers were thrown on the floor. 

"Then...the wedding.." I remembered that the wedding was supposed to be on Saturday. And since there was no ring on Cameron's finger, I took that as a good sign. 

"What? Are you looking for this?" Cameron reached into his pocket and pulled out a ring. Oh my gosh, please don't tell me that Cameron was married?! I looked at him in horror but he just looked at me confused. Then finally he understood and laughed. 

"No! I'm not married! This is actually for you..I was going to ask you a...question." Question...the question?! 

"Ask me what?..."

"Er..you remember when we were young and you keep insisting that you're the princess and one day a prince will be with you and all?" 

I slowly nodded. 

"Well, I really want to be that prince..your prince." he narrowed his eyes at me and his cheeks turned a light shade of pink. He was cute when he blushed! 

I bet I was grinning like crazy by then. "Yeah...definitely! Oh Genovia! A prince WILL rule over!" Cameron gave me a weird look and laughed along. 

"It took a long time for you to ask her." both of us turned to the door. Isabel and Leon were smirking at us. "And finally Prince Cameron put us peasants out of our misery." 

We looked at each other and started laughing.