Ms Nerd and Mr Jock: Chapter 11

Chapter 11

     "So, Tiana, tell me about yourself, dear." mom smiled at Tiana and offered her dinner with us. She sat with Leon and Isabel, to my surprise, Leon actually got along with her. Ever since Tiana apologized, Leon had random arguements with Tiana but ocassionaly the both of them got along. 

     "I'm sixteen, and I'm also the school's head cheerleader. My dad is Martin Walkers, the actor? My mom's a house wife so she's the one who takes care of me." I almost choked on the water I drank when Tiana mentioned her dad's name. Why didn't I figured out? Her looks were completely like Martin Walkers. 

     "Wow! Martin Walkers? Very interesting. So how do you know my daughter?" there was an awkward silence until Isabel coughed. I doubt mom would enjoy hearing the constant drama between Tiana and I before we became friends. And honestly, I didn't really want to keep those memories in me, either. 

     "She met Celia because...Tiana is also friends with Cameron!" Leon made up a pathetic lie, but I silently thanked God when they somehow bought the lie. Good, I didn't want Tiana and I to go back to having bad terms with each other again anyway. 

     All of a sudden, Mr Tyler's phone vibrated and he excused himself to answer the call. Minutes later, he came back and my dad went with him back to the company. Apparently, there was some emergency meeting back at the company head quaters and the both of them had to head back to clear things up for everyone. After dad kissed my forehead, the both of them rushed out of the place. 

     "Cameron?" Mrs Tyler called Cameron. 

     "What?"

     "It's Mrs Millers and my shopping night so could you and the rest take care of Celiana?" why did they need to take care of me? Wasn't I old enough to take care of myself? I mean, I knew what to do if the house equipment was on fire and all. I narrowed my eyes at Mrs Tyler who just smiled at me. 

     "Bye kids, we'll be back soon." 

     When she said soon, she meant hours later. Sometimes even midnight. What mall closes that late? Apparently the one my mom and Mrs Tyler went to. I heard the door close and the sound of the car engine slowly fading as a sign they were gone. 

     "So we're alone in this creepy mansion." Tiana whispered.

     "I heard that ghosts like to haunt mansions." Leon whispered back with a serious look on his face. I wasn't sure if there were ghosts since i never seen one in my entire life. Well, not in the mansion I lived in of course. I saw Tiana tensed up when Leon said that. 

     "Don't play around, idiot." Tiana elbowed his ribs. 

     "Leah, have you ever been in this mansion alone?" I asked Leah and she shook her head. 

     "Mrs Millers did but she never seen a ghost before." Leah crossed her arms and took a seat beside me. Leah always acted like her normal teenager self everytime my parents were out. A bad habit, really but I didn't mind. 

     "That's because ghosts target little kids!" Leon laughed. 

     "In case you haven't notice, we're not little kids." 

    "No, but we're not adults either." 

Cameron's P.O.V.

     Seeing Celia arguing with Leon was sometimes amusing, even when we were younger, Leon had always tried to convince Celia that ghosts exist but failed to do so since Celia always found a way to not believe him. 

     "But Celia! I'm serious!" Leon raised his hands in the air, as if that would make him more convincing.

     "Whatever, Leon." Celia laughed. 

     Leon winked at me and gave me the sign. Okay, time to act.

Celiana's P.O.V.

     "I'm going to the bathroom. See you guys." Cameron stuck out his tongue and ran upstairs. 

     We continued eating while waiting for Cameron. Fifteen minutes gone by and he still wasn't there. Did he fell into the toilet or something? Because, that would be funny if we caught it on tape. 

     A scream came from upstairs and the sound of something falling followed. "What was that?!" Tiana shrieked. Okay, I bet Cameron was playing tricks with us girls and Leon was in it too. 

     The four of us went upstairs to check on Cameron( in case he really fell into the toilet bowl). "Cammy?" I called out his nickname to annoy him. But surprisingly, no answer came from the bathroom. 

     Leon turned the door knob and the door swung open. Cameron didn't lock the door? Seriously? The door opened and whatever happened in the bathroom was either a trick, or we were staring in a crime scene. There was blood all over the floor and Cameron's shirt was on the floor too. What happened?

     Tiana covered her mouth, forcing herself not to let out a scream. Isabel did the same thing and was clutching onto Leon. 

     "Cameron?" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoa, I kind of had fun typing this chapter. :D Did you guys know that there's another version of Snow White that's evil? :o