Chapter Fourteen: Don't Jump.

(Your POV)

It's been about a week and a half give or take since Grandma has come to say. To my eternal torture she did tell everyone a bunch of embarrassing stories about me and Connor. Like how I fell off a cliff and Connor just watched me struggle to get back up or the time Connor talked in on some teen changing when he was twelve and stood there for a moment before realizing what happened. I in turn did the same when I was younger but I ignored the fact the woman was naked and grabbed what I needed and left. That made everyone laugh and Asami refuses to let it go. Right now, I am with grandma in town carrying some stuff for the temple. We are currently on the way back. We just got food and stuff before the rain came. It started raining before we could get to the temple. After we ran inside laughing slightly I got the stuff to the kitchen soaking wet before changing into my newer normal clothes. After I did that, and dried my hair, I went to the living area and saw everyone but Connor sitting down chatting. I assumed he was resting or using the toilet so I sat down next to Asami as I always do.

You: "We didn't quite beat the rain." I said cheekily. Asami giggled at that. Tenzin isn't here either so I can assume he's training the kids. We all sat there for a time just chatting with one another. I talked with Asami mainly. She's invited me to a play tonight called 'Love Like You.'

Asami: "Its technically a musical but since you like Connor's style of music, I think you'll love it. What do you say?" Asami asked me kindly. I think it over for a time but ultimately nod my head yes which makes her smile brightly.

You: "I'd like that. Get out for a bit without a life or death scenario." I said cheekily to Asami who laughed at my comment. "Careful though, people may think we're dating." I said with a teasing smirk. Asami looked at me at me surprised before rolling her eyes with a blush. I chuckle at that and wrap my arm around her shoulder. "You embarrassed by me? I'll change! I promise I'll change sweetheart!" I exclaimed with a false panicked look. That got her to chuckle and shove me slightly which made me smile wide.

Asami: "Ha ha. Anyway... It's at eight so be ready." Asami said to me with a smile. I nod my head and give her a false salute which makes her smile. I then look around and see Connor has come back.

You: "Odd... Connor loves chatting." I said as I looked at Korra. "You know where your teacher is?" I asked Korra curiously.

Korra: "He said he saw something... That was it." Korra said sounding confused. I think for a moment and then realize... He's just seeing... I smile wide and jump up from my seat.

You: "Come on! Come see this!" I said to everyone happily as I headed towards the courtyard. I heard movement behind me and smiled more. Once I arrive at the entrance I see Connor. Looking at the sky with an almost childlike smile on his face. He's soaking wet and I see Tenzin and the kids watching him confused. Connor lifts a hand up and watches the water pool in his hands before letting it go and spreading his arms with his eyes closed.

Korra: "What is he doing?" Korra asked sounding confused. I chuckle and look at her.

You: "He and I grew up in a place where it never rained. All our water came from an underground lake... I'm guessing it doesn't rain all that much where Zuko lives either so... This is his first time seeing rain... I, myself only saw it for the first time three years ago." I explained to Korra smiling. Korra, Asami, and Pema all looked at me shocked. I nod my head confirming yes before looking back at Connor. I was just like this when it rained on me the first time. Connor then looked at me smiling brightly.

Connor: "Cousin! It's just like what those merchants said!" Connor exclaimed happily. I smile at him and nod my head as he spins around one good time. I turn and see a certain person blushing at his expression. I chuckle as I look at her. Oh, Korra be careful now, you might catch feelings again. I then walk out into the rain after removing my jacket and place a hand on Connor's shoulder.