Chapter Seven: Take It Back

(Your POV)

A month we've waited for information from Iroh. A bloody month. Luckily Connor had received a decently sized package today and said he'd call all of us when he was done going through it with Tenzin. I am currently outside doing push ups with Ikki, Meelo, Jinora, Bolin and a few of the kids from this small community on my back. I didn't even struggle but this kids are laughing and giggling up a storm... I'm so used to getting insulted and ridiculed for my powers that hearing people cheer and watch on in awe was strange... Yet everyone here loved my powers. I remember one day where I had five of the strongest people here try and beat me at arm wrestling. None of them could. I even said they all could do it at once and I still beat them all. Those people were a bit jealous they told me but they commended me on my strength. Soon the crowd shouted one hundred and began cheering as I feel the kids and Bolin pile off my back. I stand and smile at everyone as they cheer for me. I bow a bit smiling at everyone. Soon we hear a shout and I turn to see Connor standing with Tenzin waiting for me. I sigh and nod. I wave everyone off and walk towards them. I hope they have a damned plan... I'm getting quite antsy just sitting here. Not that I hate it here. I quite like everyone here and they like me but we need to take the temple back. Once I get to them I speak.

You: "Ready?" I ask the two of them in a more serious tone of voice. They both nod in response and I look towards Bolin. "Come on dude!" I shouted towards him. Bolin nodded and followed the three of us towards a certain hut. When we enter, I see Asami, Mako, Korra, Pema, and Lin inside. I nod to them and wait.

Connor: "From what Iroh sent me we have two options... Siege the temple as a group which may only serve to get us over whelmed since Hiroshi is waiting in the winds... Or we split up. One team takes Hiroshi while the other takes Amon and his blockers." Connor said firmly to everyone.

Mako: "Yet you don't sound too happy with either option." Mako said to Connor flatly. Connor sighs and nods his head yes.

You: "I'd wager someone's outnumbered either way... Meaning someone is at a high risk of getting killed if they aren't careful." I answered for Connor. Everyone looks at me surprised short of Asami and Connor. "I'm not an idiot. Sure, Connor is a better strategist but I hate being un prepared." I said looking at everyone blankly. They look back at Connor who is nodding at my response. "So... We split up... Who goes where? I have an idea if you want to hear it." I said to Connor calmly. He looked at me before mulling over his options for a few moments.

Connor: "What do you have?" Connor asked me. I smile slightly and walk towards the table.

You: "Amon wants to prove that normal people are just as valuable as benders right? Even if that's already true right?" I ask everyone. They all nod in response. "Then Korra should lead one group to confront him at the temple. Hiroshi will likely have his factories pumping weapons and things out as fast as he possibly can... Since Asami is familiar with the machines she should lead the second group to take the factory over." I said firmly to everyone. I look towards Asami. "I know you may hate the idea but... You'll likely have to confront your father." I said to Asami gently. She sighs deeply but nods her head in understanding.

Asami: "Alright... Who goes with who?" Asami asked me calmly. I mule it over with Connor and we both come to an easy conclusion. Well 'easy' in like big quotation marks.

You: "Me, Bolin, and Lin go with Asami. Tenzin, Mako, and Connor go with Korra. I can destroy any mechs or heavily armored equalists that may try to stop Asami and Connor doesn't need his bending to fight the Chi Blockers if they manage to, well, chi block him." I said as I thought about how redundant that may have sounded.

Korra: "That sounds like a decent plan... Are you sure you won't need Connor? I'm sure I could easily take down Amon alone." Korra asked me calmly. I look to Connor and then back at Korra.