Chapter Four: Someone To Talk To

(Your POV)

After I woke up this morning I decided to go help Pema for the day so the temple is ready for our new guest. I just hope they're good people. Tenzin said he'll fetch our new guest once they arrive which should be in an hour or so. I'm kind of excited. I love meeting new people as long as they aren't jack asses. I finally finish making the bed and smile at my work. I then leave the room to go see if Pema needs something else. Once I am in the main room I see her sitting down looking ragid. I walk up to her with my normal smile.

You: "Anything else?" I ask her jindly. She shakes her head no so I sit down next to her and prop my feet up on the table. "You may have over done it. I doubt that this person will care if this place is spotless." I said to Pema in a kind tone. She looked at me and smiled weakly.

Pema: "True... I just like making good first impressions." Pema said a tad tiredly. I nod my head in understanding. She starts rubbing her feet which I can only assume are sore. She then stops and leans back sighing in relief which makes me smile.

You: "So. What now?" I ask Pema. I look back over to see her eyes are closed. I smile at her and decide to go get her a blanket. Once I have one I cover her up and smile at her. "Rest. You deserve it." I said in a hushed tone. She mumbles in her sleep but grabs the blanket tightly and curls up in the couch. I'd carry her to her room but I don't want to risk hurting her or her baby. I then hear a few familiar voices and smile to myself. I walk out to the main room. I see Bolin about to shout so I cover his mouth and shush him. "Pema worked very hard today. She's taking a well deserved nap on the couch." I said to Bolin calmly. He nods his head in understanding and I let go.

Bolin: "Got ya." Bolin said sounding a tad quieter. We all then agree it may be best to head outside so we don't wake her. "Anyway. You have any idea when this new person gets here?" Bolin asks me curiously. I shrug a slight bit.

You: "All I know is they should arrive in say an hour." I said happily. Bolin smiles in excitement much like Korra. Asami has a small smile on her face as Mako looks stoic as ever. "Oh, cheer up Sunshine." I said teasingly to Mako who just rolls his eyes in response to me. Everyone chuckles but Mako looks... Jealous... I would make a joke but I don't want to open that can a little to early. I'd hate to upset anyone if its not needed. "Anyway... How's things?" I ask everyone nicely.

Asami: "Pretty well." Asami said happily. I smile wide at her and it seems to infect her as she does the same to me. "they're going to reschedule the match since it was interrupted." Asami said in the same tone as before. I nod my head satisfied.

You: "Nice. Considering how well you three were doing I'm surprised they just didn't give you the win." I said with a smirk to them. Bolin gets all happy as my compliment while Mako smiles slightly.

Asami: "How are you holding up?" Asami asked me kindly. I give her to thumbs up and she giggles a bit at my response. "That's good. Exciting two days huh?" Adami asked me happily. I nod my head in response.

You: "Your damn right. Beat a mech down, and tanked an explosion. Not bad at all." I said with a smirk. Everyone chuckled at that and we just messed around for the next hour.

*SMALL TIMESKIP*

(Still Your POV)

Just as the time came near for this tutor to show up I just had to go the damned bathroom. I am currently washing my hands mumbling how stupid my body is to myself. Hercule of course is laughing his damned ass off at me. I roll my eyes once more as I finally leave the room. As I am heading back I can hear the others speaking to this new person.

Korra: "This is my tutor? He's my age." Korra said sounding quite surprise. I hear Tenzin say something though it's a tad muffled due to the distance. "A master at his age!? That's so awesome!!" Korra said sounding extremely excited. As I near the corner I hear Bolin talk.