Chapter Eleven: Birds Of A Feather... Twins. Its Twins

(Your POV)

It's been a stressful two weeks... Well almost two weeks. We'll be heading back to the temple tomorrow thank the gods. Unalaq hasn't really been seen but his children have. I swear they are sizing me up like some damn fish or something. Odds are they are reading me to find weaknesses. Heh. I bet they're disappointed. Connor has been enjoying the festival thoroughly and has even been talked into singing at the closing ceremony since the original guy seemed to cancel for whatever reason. Korra and Mako had been spending time together at first but now... Oddly Korra's been hanging around Connor more. I'm going to ask her at some point today. Me and Asami have been hanging around one another for most of the time we've been here. I have no idea why though. Bolin has been trying his damndest to talk to Eska and she even talked back on occasion but she talked to him as if he were a lesser person. I guess that's how her father had raised her to be. I am currently walking with Connor. Apparently he and Korra wanted to tell me about something and I have no Idea what... And I'm not sure if I should care right now. Despite being stressful, the past two weeks have been quiet... And I doubt it will stay that way. Soon me and Connor see Korra sitting at a stall eating something and we join her once she waves us down. We sit down.

Connor: "We mainly wanted to make sure you don't go punch a certain someone." Connor said as he looked at me with concern. Who the hell would I punch?

Korra: "Yeah... Given the problem you had before... I don't think it'll improve now." Korra said to me sounding a tad hesitant. What does that even mean?

You: "Okay? What?" I ask sounding very confused. Connor and Korra look at one another and nod together. Korra then looks at me calmly.

Korra: "Me and Mako broke up do to... Having different goals." Korra says in a calm tone. Okay... Now I get it and this did not help my opinion of Mako. I feel my eye twitch without my permission. I begin gripping the metal table tightly and ignore the bending sounds.

Connor: "(M/n)! Stop man! This table didn't do anything." Connor said to me trying to calm me down. I breathe in and out a few times and let go of the table that now has my hand imprinted in it. I then try not to fume as I look at Korra.

You: "So... Mako leaves Asami because he gained a crush on you... Right when Asami learned her father was an utter jack ass that hurt people... Low and behold little over two months later the same new couple breaks up because the 'goals are to different.' That's a crock of crap!" I shout a tad angrily at Korra. Korra goes wide eyed as I see Connor look down. He knows exactly why I hate this shit. "He broke up with Asami just as she needed someone to help shoulder her emotions and he said nothing and never acknowledged it and only thought about how my cousin may steal you! My Cousin! And as for you! You said nothing in turn either! Asami needed help and you and Mako decided that she could wait while you got into a relationship with a guy you barely knew that, low and behold, went no damn where!" I shouted at Korra more in an angry tone of voice. Korra says nothing but I can see the look of sadness in her eyes. She knows I'm right. Connor goes to put a hand on me but I stand up. "I need cool off." Is all I said before walking away. More like stomping but I could give a damn. I'm going to go punch something before I punch someone.

(Connor's POV)

I sigh deeply as I watch (M/n) walk away fuming with anger... He hates relationships that end this way. I know why to... And I cannot blame him. In hindsight, knowing this now, Korra and Mako's relationship does seem stupid. I look back at Korra whom is looking down sadly.

Connor: "That went about how I expected." I said calmly to Korra. She looks up at me and sighs to herself before planting her face into the table with a loud thud.

Korra: "I screwed up bad..." Korra said sadly though her voice was muffled by the table somewhat. I sigh a bit and look to my left. To my surprise I see Asami who looks worried. I give her a certain look and she understands. I point in the direction (M/n) went and Asami nods before walking in that direction. I then look back at Korra.