Chapter Nineteen: Having A Chat

(Your POV)

Two days have passed... We'll be leaving by the end of the week. Connor... Hasn't been seen by anyone. He just vanished. Gods I hope he didn't run off. I just have to wait and hope he comes out to see us at some point... If he didn't run off. Right now, I am currently laying on my back watching the clouds go by.

You: "Do you think Connor's alright?" I asked the dragon since we were chilling together. She gave off a near grunt sound as if to say 'I have no idea.' I sighed deeply. I looked over a bit. "You're like really high right now." I said nonchalantly as I looked over the side of Delilah as she flies through the air. The dragon growled in agreement as she flapped her large wings one good time to keep her altitude. "It's crazy... You're what? Three? Four at best and yet you're flying like its natural... I guess it is." I said as laid on my back once more. Delilah didn't do anything. "I guess all dragons are timeless." I said sounding relaxed as we flew through the air. She let off a happy sounding ground. I hit the nail on the head.

I've been flying with Delilah all morning. Mainly so I could think to myself about what happened. Connor's not been seen even if Korra's told me not to worry about him. Lilith has been by everyday wanting to see him. The look on her face when Asami told he's dealing with some emotions was... Odd. It was kin to concern mixed with frustration... Hmm... Delilah changes her direction and seems to be heading back to the palace. Great. I just sit up and watch as the Palace platform comes back into view. Once she lands I slide off and look at her.

You: "Smooth as I expected. Uncle (M/n)'s proud of you." I said smiling at Delilah. She seemed to brighten her face in a way and let me rub her head a little. "Now get some rest... or eat... Or both." I said jokingly. Delilah nods and walks off towards the edge before flying off to what I assume is her nest. I shook my head smiling as I walked back inside.

As I walk I see Iroh and Izumi both speaking. I offer them a friendly wave and both payed it back in kind with a small smile on their faces. I keep walking and decide to see if Zuko is free to talk with me for a moment. There is one other person I want to talk to... Well not person but still. I knock on his study room door and hear him say 'enter.' I open the door and once I am inside I shut it behind me. Much like the rest of the palace walls it's a nice red color. Darker than the normal shades. I do see more of those tablet things on his walls. Two in total... I have no idea what the hell they mean. Zuko turns and sees me.

Zuko: "What brings you here (M/n)?" Zuko asked me as he gave me his full attention. I sigh a bit and approach him. "You still seek wisdom, don't you?" Zuko asked me with a knowing look. I groan as I lean on a wall.

You: "Yeah and Tatsu has been nagging me about seeing a friend of hers." I said shaking my head. Zuko chuckled slightly. "She wants to see Shaw... And so do I." I said seriously looking Zuko in the eye. He raised a brow.

Zuko: "She knows him then... I suppose it'll be alright then... Just don't be an ass." Zuko said with a flat face. I nodded and he stood. "Follow me then." Zuko said as he began walking. I followed at his side as he guided me through the halls.

(Tatsu): 'Trust me (M/n)... If anyone has advise for you it'll be Shaw.' Tatsu said reassuringly in my head. I sigh quietly at that however.

You: (In Thought): 'Are you sure? Or do you just want to see him again?" I asked flatly in my head. Tatsu sighed a bit at that.

(Tatsu): 'That is true but Shaw is wise... If a bit cynical since his brother's passing.' Tatsu said a bit sadly in my head. I actually get concerned for her. "It's alright (M/n). He was a good friend as well but nothing can be now.' Tatsu said trying to reassure me. I flatten my lips in response to that.

You: (In Thought): 'Losing a friend still isn't easy. I'm sorry for your loss.' I said to her sounding sympathetic. I feel her get a bit happier at my concern as we approach a large set of doors.