Chapter 31

Faith POV

I woke up with an extreme headache, an empty bottle of Crown Royal, and a bed full of used tissues. I tried to get up from the bed, but it hurt to move. My head hurt worse as flashes of last night events replayed in my head.

I still can't believe he was in a relationship with her for 3 months, then had the audacity to get her pregnant.

Then he gave away my sister's address like its fucking nothing! He could've gotten us killed.

I tried to ignore the pain as I got up from my bed. I slowly walked to the bathroom only to be met with the bright as light inside. I groaned as I held my head. Suddenly, I got a feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I quickly rushed to the toilet seat where I emptied the contents of my stomach. I continued to vomit, until there wasn't anything else. I cough a little before flushing the toilet. I got up and brushed my teeth real good.

I had a little sickness from the hangover, but I'd be alright.

***************

"So what we gone do today?" Test asked as she cradled Tamara as I cradled Trey. It was crazy how he looked exactly like Tempz. I sighed as I thought of how I wanted kids.

"Shit, hit up the salon, see what's good" Miracle said as took another sip of her lemonade.

I nodded as I began to think about Bullet. What did Olivia have that I didn't? Why did he pick her trashy ass over me? That shit is fucking bogus! I gave that man the best 2 years of my life and he repays me with sleeping with trash. I should of known he was a snake from the jump.

"Faith?!" I snapped out of my thoughts to see Miracle with a concern face and Test wiping away tears I didn't even know was there.

"It's gonna be alright ma" Miracle said embracing me in her arms causing me to breakdown. Tears stained my cheeks and her shirt as I continued to cry like a damn baby.

"How could he?!" I said a little too loudly causing the twins eyes to widen. I calmed down a little as I saw tears at the brim of their eyes. I couldn't be the reason why babies cry.

"Um, would you ladies like to order?" I looked up to see a pair of deep brown eyes looking directly at me. His name tag said 'Jerome'. He was about 5'9, brownskin, with shiny curly hair. He was cute, but I wasn't in the mood for a relationship.

"Yeah, I'll have the lobster tail and two kiddie macaroni&cheese" Test said giving her menu to the waiter. He nodded as he looked at Miracle.

"Oh i'll have the chicken Parmesan" Miracle said closing her menu. He collected it as he then turned to me. His genuine smile turned into a lustful smirk. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"And I'll have 2 seafood alfredos, the mussel and pasta, and two orders of crab legs" I said with a smile causing everybody at the table, including the twins, to drop their jaws.

"What?" I said handing him the menu. He chuckled.

"A woman who can eat...I like it" He said with a smirk. I lightly blushed but nothing too serious.

I turned my head to see Miracle and Test looking at me as if I grew two heads. I shrugged.

"What?" I said taking a long sip of my lemonade.

"Are you pregnant or something? Which Charity you feeding with all that food?" Test said as she handed a pieces of breadstick to Trey and Tamara. I just shook my head. I've just been extremely hungry. It's no big deal.

"Just hungry" I said as Miracle smacked her teeth.

"Just hungry my ass...you pregnant?" She blurted out of the blue. I almost choked on my drink.

"Hell no" I said before wiping my mouth of excess lemonade on my lips. She nodded as she turned to continue her conversation with Test.

I smiled before I began to think. I've been feeling a little sick lately. Yesterday at the shootout, I couldn't move as fast as I wanted. I've been gaining a couple of pounds lately and I'm insanely hungry.

What if I AM pregnant?

_______________________________

-I'm so sorry for the fuck shit I've been on lately

-But tell me what y'all think?