Chapter 11

Miracle POV

I walked up to one of my salon on the south side. I bought this place about 3 years back. I use to love play with my baby doll's hair, so I made it into a business. Other than being a drug lord, I actually have other ways to make money and Plan B's. Unlike some of these wreck less niggas now-a-days, I actually think about the outcome of this lifestyle.

"Hey Meme!" I gasped as I saw Test with some new 22 inch, 1B ,Brazilian. She looked so good. I liked how she had the tips died an auburn color. She looked way different from the natural look. She had her straight with spiral curls on the ends. She always wanted that.

"Bitch! You better fuck it up!" I semi yelled causing everyone in the salon to laugh. She began swinging her new hair. I laughed as she whipped it like a runway model.

"Better watch that neck T!" One of the customer yelled. I chuckled as Test mugged her. She flipped her hair over her shoulder.

"I know what I'm doing" She said looking in the mirror. I joined her as I fixed my bob up a little. I slick miss my long hair, but I wanted something different.

"Where's Faith?" I asked as I looked around. Everyone shrugged or just shook they head. I grew kinda nervous. She texted me saying she was staying at Bullet's but that was yesterday night. She's probably still over there. They better not be making babies. I know that.

"So what's up with you and King?" Test said as I took a seat in one of the chairs. All the girls in the salon snapped their necks towards us. I rolled my eyes as the nosy bitches began asking mad questions.

"Who's King?"

"You mean King from Chicago?"

"Girl what y'all do?"

"Is he good in bed?"

"Look yall!" They all got quiet real quick. I chuckled before continuing to speak.

"We just business partners" I said with a smirk, crossing my legs. All the women smacked they teeth and went back to what they was doing.

"You need to jump on that" Test said as she draped the black satin sheet across my body. She grabbed a pair of scissors and began cleaning up my bob a little.

"But what's up with you and Tempz?" I said loudly as the same noisy bitches almost broke they necks again. My eyes widen as she began turning red.

"How big?" I said smiling. She chuckled before throwing the scissors down on the counter.

"I put that brother to sleep!" She yelled as the entire salon erupted into laughter. My jaw dropped. I ain't even know they had sex. That's why they was acting all funny at the meeting.

"Well damn Test" I said with a goofy look on my face. She continued with my hair as we all continued to gossip about anything.

"Y'all heard about what happened at Pretty Pussy last night?" Olivia said. She was a stylist here I personally hired. Usually Test would take care of the salon, but I saw potential in Olivia. Plus, she keep me posted on shit that goes down in the hood.

"What happened?" Test asked giving Olivia her undivided attention. I knew Olivia knew cause her brother owned the strip club. He a bigger gossip than anyone. He tried to get with me once, but I don't like niggas who talk more than me.

"A riot broke out cause some sneaky hoe named Luscious tried to steal some money from another stripper" She said with a giggle. I rolled my eyes as I imagined that Luscious hoe getting her ass handed to her. Shawty been in plenty people mouth lately. She's pretty hated here. I chuckled as I thought about it. All I know is shawty knows King.