Chapter 26

Faith POV

I was searching around for little KJ. Bullet was behind me checking the doors I missed. After we talked, the search was silent. We been here for about an hour. We haven't found shit but a gay couple. This some bullshit.

I was about to open another door until I heard a gunshot then a woman scream. I was certain it was just one of us shooting another hoe, but then I heard Miracle yelling. I began running trying to follow the sound.

"Miracle!" I yelled sprinting trying to heard her voice. It smelled like blood and pissed down this hall. It was raggedy and splinter filled wood holding this place up. I began running down the hall to see a door at the end.

"You think she in there?" Bullet asked as I nodded. I saw the door cracked, so I kicked it open. My anger boiled as I saw a gun wound in my big sister's thigh. I looked up to see a man holding KJ, Lauren smirking, and this old news bitch chuckling.

"Nice to see you again Faith" She said pointing her gun at Miracle as I pointed my gun at her.

"You not killing me" She said laughing as I heard another gun cock. I looked up to see the man holding a gun at me.

"Why are you bitches here?" He said laying KJ on a couch in the office.

"We here for the baby" I said boldly. He chuckled as he put his gun down.

"Shit, you work for King?" He asked as he took a seat at the office desk. I shook my head no.

"He work for us" I corrected him. His face went from a picture frame on his desk back to me. His face went from amused to serious.

"Um, put that gun down Olivia" He said causing her to damn near break her neck.

"What?!" She said causing the man to stand and walk over to her. I flinched as he punched her in the face like she was a nigga.

"Damn" I heard Bullet mumble.

"Do as the fuck I say!" He yelled at her on the ground. She nodded as he looked at me.

"Who's your mother?" He asked in a curious tone. I scrunched my face up as I put my gun in his face.

"Why would I tell you that shit?!" I yelled as I was about to pull the trigger.

"Why would you shoot your own father?"

Test POV

I was running trying to find the room Miracle was in. I heard her scream so I went sprinting with Tempz right on my heels.

I finally found the door to see Faith holding a gun to a man who was wearing all orange. I walked in the room to see Lauren looking confused, Miracle with a gun wound, and Olivia holding her eye. I chuckled at the site.

"What's goin' on?" I asked as I saw tears in both Miracle and Faith's eyes. Everyone stayed quiet.

"Give me a reason why I shouldn't off you right now" Faith said in a shaky voice. I looked between her and the man.

"Because I'm your father" He said as he looked her in the eye. She shook her head.

"You left me and Miracle's momma pregnant bitch! You ain't no damn father!" She yelled causing the man to flinch.

"That's not true" He said in a sincere tone.

"This a damn Oprah Winfrey show or some shit? Kill the nigga!" Tempz said as he went to get KJ from a couch.

"Don't touch my baby!" Lauren said as she charged at Tempz with KJ in his arms. Before she could touch him, I tackled her to the ground. She used her freshly manicured nails to scratch at me, but I swung at her face. I continuously punched her wherever my hands landed.

"Get her off me!" She yelled as I felt someone pulling me. I elbowed whoever it was and continued to beat this bitch ass.

"Get off Test!" I heard Bullet say as he snatched me off her. I kicked her in the throat hard as hell. She began coughing up blood causing me to smile.

"You crazy bitch!" Olivia yelled as she went to help Lauren. I broke out of Bullet's grip and began whooping her ass.

"This for my babies bitch!" I yelled as I pounded Olivia's head into the floor. She screamed as I beat her ass.

"I'm pregnant!" She yelled causing me to come to a halt. I looked into her eyes and could tell she wasn't lying. I slapped her one good time before getting off her.

"What?" The man said as he turned back to Olivia.

______________________________

-A small filler

-He's Miracle and Faith's daddy?

-Olivia pregnant? By who?

•HolyMade•