Chapter 3

Faith POV

I was literally in heaven! When you hungry, ain't nowhere else to go but Chik-fil-motherfucking A! I love this place! I eat here all the time, but sometimes these hoes make me eat other places like Burger King or Taco Bell. Like neither places use real meat nor is healthy. But a grilled chicken sandwich with some lightly salted waffle fries. Mmm shit! If I didn't know no better, I would of been drooling just thinking about it.

I had already ordered my food and was waiting for my order. As I was waiting, I felt a strong sting on my right ass cheek. I snapped my neck to see a group of ugly motherfuckers laughing. One stood out. He was licking his ashy ass lips and winking his cocked eyed eyes. That shit was not for you! I almost vomited when he came up to me. I knew it was him who did it cause, for an ugly nigga, he's bold as hell.

"Was good shawty?" I chuckled at the sound of his voice. It sounded like the nigga was in slow motion. It was bass filled and deep, but not in an attractive way. More like a horrific scary movie scene way. Shit was creepy.

"Hi" I said nicely, not wanting him to think I was interested. He tried and reached for my hand, but I just snatched it away. I looked at him like he was crazy. Im tryna be nice about the situation but this nigga right here is making my trigger finger itch.

"No no" I said nicely with a chuckle "Don't touch me please" I said smiling. If you haven't realized by now, I don't like hurting other peoples feelings, unless they deserve it. But he's about to get a grip of words if he don't back up.

"Damn, why you so stuck up? Damn bitch" He said turning around and beginning to walk away. I was about to let him go until I just realized something.

This yellow toothed, llama looking like shit, knotty ass dreads looking like Mufasa head ass just called me a bitch!

I snatched his ass back. Lord knows I don't want to start no shit in this mall, but you not about to call me no 'bitch' and walk off. Before he could say another word, I connected my fist with his nose. It only takes 9 oz of pressure to break a nose. Ain't shit to me, i'll break ya shit with no remorse.

He fell back, holding his nose and groaning. I looked at his friends who was long gone. I chuckled. Little son of a bitch need to find some new friends. I turned to walk away only to meet the eyes of everyone who was in the food court at the time.

"Damn Faith" Test said as her and Miracle escorted me out the place.

"He called me a bitch Miracle" I said in a low tone. I know my sister hates me fighting, but I'm grown. I gotta defend myself somehow.

"That don't matter" She said seriously as she began to walk ahead of me and Test. I sighed heavily as we began to keep walking. I didn't even get my food Jesus! This is some bullshit. I was about to walk into JCPenny's when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I whipped around, hoping that ugly motherfucker came back for more.

"Excuse me?" I looked up to see probably one of the most beautiful faces. He was about 6'4, darkskin, brown eyes, covered in tattoos, and dimples. And from what I heard, his voice was an attractive deep.

Thats what I'm talking about Jesus!

I mentally celebrated that I ran into someone so sexy.

"Yes?" I said nicely. He pulled a Chik-fil-A bag from behind his back.

"I believe this is yours" He said before handing me the bag. I don't even remember paying for it. But oh well. Free food.

"Thanks..um" He cut me off with a dimple filled smile. Oh lord. He had perfect white teeth that made a girl wanna melt.

"I'm Bullet" My smile turned into a frown that quick. That's obviously not his real name, but his street name. I don't do thugs. Thugs out here be having half the world's population on they dick. And I know it's damn near impossible to stay true to one girl with all these females trying to have ya babies.

"I'm unavailable" I lied through my teeth. I slyly turned around and walked away without having him say another word. I wasn't about to have that bullshit talk on 'Fuck yo man' nonsense. Even though I don't got one, atleast respect my fake relationship. Damn!

Bullet POV

What the fuck just happened? I just paid for this chick meal and she just shut a nigga down. That's foul as fuck. I mean she was cute, but damn. Can I atleast get your name B? No? Then fuck you too. I mean I'm usually a nice and respectful person, but that shit just slick made me a little mad.

"Damn no play" My nigga Tempz teased. He laughed along with King as they dapped eachother. I waved that shit off.

"But I never got my ass whooped by a bitch in Walmart" I said making King's smile turn into a mug. I started cracking up along with Tempz. I was dead when I heard about that. I ain't even heard it from King, I heard it from his babymama.

"Nigga please! I ain't get bitched by no bitch at Taco Bell" I looked up to see Tempz flicking King off. I ain't even heard bout that one, guess you learn something new everyday.

"But she wanted me though" He said walking ahead of us into another store. We all laughed about it and went to catch up. I ain't gone lie, the girl was bad as fuck, but I bet i'll find another sometime at this party tonight.

___________________________

-What y'all think?

-Faith&Miracle?

-Bullet&Faith?

-Do y'all think Faith did Bullet wrong?

-Next chapter will be on the party

•HolyMade•