Chapter 21

Faith POV

I was still stuck on the fact I left Bullet. I was currently in my old home, which I missed dearly. I could careless that he was drunk, all that shit he said, then had the nerve to say he was unhappy. Why?! Cause I don't pop my pussy every $50 you spend on me?

That's why I can't stand thugs! They are so inconsiderate then on top of that, they swear up and down they don't love these hoes. But turn around and fuck over a good woman for one.

Spending child support and rent money trying to look fresh for them, but they don't love these hoes right?

To think, I actually had feelings for that nigga. He seemed sincere and all that other shit, but he wasn't nothing but a big front.

I'm done with that bullshit! I tried with his ass, but he's just too damn ungrateful. I bet this nigga better not say not one word to me ever the fuck again.

I reached for my phone and checked my messages. I scrunched my face as all I saw was Bullet's sorry ass apologies.

I texted Miracle about 3 hours ago, and she has yet to text me back. Wonder what's wrong with her. I decided to take a trip over to her house to check on her.

I put my phone in my purse and took out my keys. I made my way to the door as I unlocked my car.

Test POV

"Can I talk to you?" I said as I put Tamara down for a nap. My chubby baby girl's been so sleepy lately. It's a cute thing, but Trey, oh my god. Just a big ball of energy.

If he's not crying, he's laughing loud as fuck at 3 in the morning. One night, me and Tempz woke up to him just laughing and yelling loud as hell.

We went to check on him, and he just rolling around in his crib, having a ball. Then here comes Tempz just laughing right along with him. They both woke up Tamara, who did nothing but give her famous stank look.

"Yea what's up?" Tempz said as he put Trey in his crib. Trey whined as he pulled on Tempz chain, trying to avoid being put in the crib.

"Come on man, you gotta sleep" Tempz cooed to Trey, causing him to whine some more. That boy loves his daddy.

"Go in the room and wait. I'll put him down then come in to talk" He said as I nodded and walked out the room.

I honestly don't know how he's going to take this. I know he has love for me, but I don't know if he actually loves me. We have kids now, we need to decide where we stand as parents.

"Ok, he's sleep, probably gonna wake up again but-" He paused as he looked up at me. He could tell I had something on my mind.

"What's wrong?" He said coming closer.

I rubbed my hands together as I sighed. He still had a worried look with a hint of impatient.

"You do know..." I trailed off. I couldn't find the words to explain how I feel. I didn't want him hurt, but I needed to know where we stood. I took a deep breathe as he slapped his arms to the side.

"You do know we're technically not together right?" I said all in one breathe. His face went from worried to disappointed. He took a deep sigh as he took a seat on the edge of the bed.

"Yea, I know." He said lowly as he rubbed his hands down his face. He didn't make eye contact as he continued to stare anywhere else but at me.

"I just think we should get along, for the babies" I said slowly. He chuckled as he looked up at me. I noticed his eyes deepen 2 shades darker. His eyes went from hazel to a medium mocha.

"Okay Testimony" He said as he got up and walked out of the room. I shook my head as I heard him walk down the stairs.

I knew he was hurt, but shit, I was hurt too. I was hurt when he cheated on me with Olivia, when he called me out of my name, when he refused to listen, and when he had the nerve to say those precious creations weren't his.

I made myself mad as I thought about all that had went down. I just hope he knows all this shit is his fault.

Bullet POV

"Uh, FUCK!" I groaned as the nut came out my dick. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand as she stood up.

"You good papi?" She asked trying to be seductive. I waved her off as I fixed my pants.

"I swear, y'all hoes kill me" I mumbled. I ain't too big on disrespecting women, but hoes is a whole 'nother species.

"But you called this hoe three times in the last year" She said smugged. I rolled my eyes as she giggled. She strutted over to me as she began rubbing my thighs.

"Baby, she's no good for you" She knew all about me and Faith. Lately, i've been feeling as if I was on lockdown. I didn't feel as if I had a life outside of the relationship.

Yeah, I would go out with the guys, but this bitch had me on fucking curfew. Like I'm a grown ass man.

"Yea I know" I said as she lit up a Swisher sweet. She took the first puff as she blew some smoke out her nose and the rest out her mouth.

"Damn" I laughed as she passed me the blunt. I put it in my mouth and took a long drag. You would of thought my body was filled with smoke.

"Damn, share nigga!" She said as she snatched the blunt back. I gave her a death glare as she caught it and quickly tightened up.

I began to think about what happened this morning. I ain't mean to hurt her, but she needed to know the truth. Then on too of that, I was tired of her pressing me about Priscilla.

In case y'all ain't know, Priscilla is my baby sister. If I were to pull up a picture of her, you would of thought we were twins. She was thinking of moving down here with me, but we ain't decide nothing.

I just hope me and Faith could still be friends.

Miracle POV

"What the fuck you doing Lauren?!" King yelled as the bitch chuckled with the gun in her hand. She was about 5'6, long blonde weave, lightskinned, with Chinese eyes and dimples. She was really pretty, but that doesnt explain why she's on my porch.

"Where's my son King?" She said pushing past me with the gun still aiming at us.

"With me dumbass" He said boldly causing her to shoot one in the ceiling. I chuckled as I tried to stay calm. This bitch better pay for that shit.

She chuckled before turning back to me.

"So you the bitch who stole my son" She said wickedly with an evil smirk. I chuckled as I matched her look.

"Yup, maybe if you stay off the pole and been a parent, he wouldn't be calling me mommy" I said smugly causing the bitch to mug me.

She chuckled as she walked up to me giggling. She whipped her arm and gun butted me in the jaw.

"Aye bitch!" King yelled as he tried to run to my aid. She aimed the gun at me, causing him to stop.

"Nighty night bitches" She took out another and aimed in at King.

BANG! BANG!

I saw Lauren pull the trigger on King, having him quickly grab his thigh. He yelled in pain as I witnessed the two bullet holes in his mid thigh area, seeping with blood. She chuckled as she turned to me.

"Goodnight bitch" That was the last thing I heard as everything slowly turned black

_______________________________

-What y'all think?

-Faith left Bullet?

-Test and Tempz ain't together?

-Bullet's thoughts?

-Oh shit! Lauren going crazy!

•HolyMade•